Gay PDA | 26

"You gotta make way for the homo superior".

- Oh! You Pretty Things | David Bowie

October 10th | 19:08 | 1995
The Great Hall, Hogwarts School, Scotland, UK.

It was the next day that Umbridge put up more rules, one of which that left even Dumbledore furious as well as nearly every teacher.

It caused an uproar amongst the students and Percy felt slightly guilty knowing he and Harry had been part of the reason to cause it.

"It's plain out homophobic, she can't do that" Percy heard someone say as he sat in the great hall at dinner.

"No homosexual activity? I mean I hate pda as much as the next person but that's just wrong" a girl from his house said timidly to another student.

"You know what this means?" He asked and everyone at the Hufflepuff table within ear reach turned to him.

"What?" Ernie asked confusedly and he grinned.

"We all be as gay as possible to piss that bitch off, I mean... how can she really prove anyone's gay? So everyone start looking for fake gay partners and if anyone asks you're just really close friends" he said rather loudly so everyone in the table could hear but not the teachers.

"You're mental" a girl said though with a grin on her face, "I'm in" she said.

Many others agreed and soon he had turned just about every Hufflepuff gay.

He went to the Ravenclaw table and spread is plan to them all and most of them were down.

He then sat down next to Harry, a grin on his face.

"What did you do?" Harry asked knowingly.

"Oh you know, just convinced half the school to be gay in order to piss of umbitch" he replied with a smirk and Harry's eyes widened.

"You didn't" he gawked and Percy just grinned triumphantly.

"Oh I did, now I need to convince Gryffindor" he said.

Harry then watched in shock as Percy told all the Gryffindors his plan, the girls were easier to convince he found but the guys still seemed in. Mostly only because they all had a shared hatred for Umbridge.

"Aright, and hands off Harry, he's my fake boyfriend" he warned them jokingly.

"This is going to be so fun" Ginny grinned, doing some made up sign language to Luna that seemed to make no sense to anyone but the two of them.

"Now I'm going to go convince the Slytherins" Percy said, standing up and Harry looked at him like he was an idiot.

"You'll never get through to them, besides I wouldn't be surprised if they were homophobic given by how narrow minded they all are" he said and Percy scoffed amusedly.

"They're literally like the gayest house in all of Hogwarts" He replied with a laugh and walked away, making his way to the Slytherin table and plopping himself down next to a very confused 6th year girl and across from the one and only Draco Malfoy.

"What are you doing here, you filthy blood traitor" Draco sneered and Percy just grinned.

"Now now Dray, let's just put our differences aside for a few minutes, I have a proposal for you all" He replied and they looked thoroughly confused.

Draco was about to protest when Blaise spoke, "no no, let him speak, I want to hear this" he said and Draco glared but nodded nonetheless.

"Right okay! So I've convinced every other house to be gay as fuck to piss off Umbitch, think of it as a protest for gay rights within our school" he explained and they all looked shocked.