Uncle Reggie Was The GOAT | 08

"He's told us not to blow it, cause he knows it's all worthwhile".

- Starman | David Bowie

August 16th | 15:34
12 Grimmauld Place, London

Percy and the twins were messing around when Fred had the brilliant idea to dare Percy to jump over the banister at the top of the stairs.

Now bare in mind, Percy is an idiot and also never backed down on a dare.

Percy looked over the edge, it wasn't that high, he had concluded.

"Fine" he replied with a shrug.

"Wait for real?" George asked with wide eyes.

"Why not? Ooh should I do a flip?" Percy replied, becoming excited about the idea.

"Hell yeah!" The two twins exclaimed with grins.

"Kay, ima do it".

Percy then climbed over the banister clinging onto the other side.

"Percy get the fuck down, are you mental?" He heard Tonks say from below him.

"Oh hey! Watch this!" He said with a grin, turning round so he can do a backflip.

He then jumped away, successfully flipping in the air.

"Oh bloody hell" Tonks had said as soon as he had jumped, she waved her wand preformed a cushioning spell before he could hit the ground.

Because of her quick thinking he landed softly without any broken bones.

"That was awesome!" He exclaimed from where he was sprawled on the ground.

"Do you have a death wish?" Tonks asked him incredulously.

"Yep" he replied with a grin accepting her extended hand and allowing her help to get up.

The twins came running down the stairs to congratulate Percy and to also beg Tonks to do the spell again so they could try it.

Thigh before she could reply, Sirius walked in with a grin.

"Percy! I've talked to Dumbledore about you going to Hogwarts, he spoke to your old headmaster who hates you by the way, but anyway he still accepted you" the man said and Percy smirked.

"Straylin always hated me, I mean mostly because my mom was a squib but also because I pranked him a lot" he said.

"Well Dumbledore loves squibs n stuff so he won't care, he'll be here in and hour, he wants to meet you". Percy raised a brow, "an hour?" He questioned.

"Wellll I got the letter yesterday, I just forgot to tell you until now" Sirius replied sheepishly.

"Of course you did" Tonks said, rolling her eyes slightly in amusement.

"Hey I got distracted okay?" Sirius replied defensively and Tonks gave him a look, "you got distracted all day today as well? It's nearly 4" she deadpanned.

"It slipped my mind, it was just gone, kind of like my sense of responsibility, exactly like that actually seeing as I only remembered when Moony reminded me" Sirius replied, more talking to himself in realisation on that last note.

"Responsibility? Who's she?" Percy asked and Sirius grinned, "precisely!"

Just then Ginny ran down the stairs looking slightly frantic, "I think we found a boggart upstairs!"

"Ooh I'll get rid of it!" Percy chirped up.

"You- okay" Sirius replied, giving a small shrug.

Percy then followed Ginny up the stairs along with Tonks and Sirius.