characters + disclaimer

Cersei

Cersei

ACT 1: "Don't deny who you are, you cannot run from your past anymore, why do you think I'm here?"

ACT 2: "How depressing, two people who didn't get chosen by the people they love."

ACT 3: "I burn you and you burn me, how the hell is that gonna work?"

ACT 4: "The past hurts yes but it kept us strong and I think that's one of the good things that happened to us."

ACT 5: "I really thought I loved you but this feeling is way beyond what I ever felt for you."

ACT 6: "It was hell but in the end it was worth it because I saw you."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

apnap

apnap

ACT 1: "You can get hurt with that tongue one day."

ACT 2: "You're gonna bleed to death and I don't particularly want to watch you die today."

ACT 3: "You put up these walls because you're scared, but you need to realize, having people around you won't make you weak."

ACT 4: "I can protect myself and I definitely don't need you to protect me, don't act like I don't see right through you."

ACT 5: "It would be an honor to die knowing I saved her."

ACT 6: "I burn her and she burns me but that won't stop me from saving her, she deserves to be saved."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Dream

Dream

ACT 1: "I didn't mean to leave you know, it just kind of happened."

ACT 2: "You never even looked at me like that, it's weird."

ACT 3: "Please, I won't ask again, just save him."

ACT 4: "You two work okay? In the most weirdest ways I have seen."

ACT 5: "Oh this is gonna be good."

ACT 6: "It could kill the both of you and I don't wanna see that."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Technoblade

Technoblade

ACT 1: "Oh come on now, we were your best friends, your partners in crime, we killed together, I think that speaks for itself."

ACT 2: "They're not just monsters or mobs they have leaders and rulers. Ones that are willing to kill, believe us, we've been there."

ACT 3: "I hate those ones, I hate them with a passion."

ACT 4: "You bring out the Cersei I never thought I would see ever again. And I don't wanna lose that, not again."

ACT 5: "I'm surprised she didn't kill you the moment she saw you."

ACT 6: "And trust is a big word, something I don't think I can give that when my best friend is on her death bed."

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

DISCLAIMER!

Hi Babes!

Welcome to another lore story that I  wrote, this time it's not connected to the STREAMER Series of the "souls" book about c!Dream and original character Sienna. This one is a whole different alternate universe. But I would just like to note some things before the story starts:

1. This is set in the DREAMSMP so the streamers mentioned are playing their characters not their personas online.

2. I have changed canon stories so it would fit in the story of Cersei and Sapnap.

3. This is an alternate universe! So please don't ask about the canon stories that happened or currently happening right at this moment.

4. Please don't come after me for the choices that the characters do in the story because it all goes with the story and character development, I enjoy the lore as much as the other but for the sake of the story, most of them didn't or wouldn't happen.

Enjoy!