chapter 57

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Everyone had brought Cersei back in Snowchester. As much as they dreaded snow, they knew that being in Techno's house was better. It was a smaller space to patrol and they would be closer to each other.

Sapnap didn't leave her side so he didn't know that Cersei had dropped the original ice heart when she fainted.

No one wanted to tell him, they were already trying to find it in hopes they could use it. But they were never sure, nothing about their plans were sure.

Schlatt isn't sure because her and Corpse were the only ones left of their blood line essentially so he didn't know much.

Corpse tried to jog Charlie's memory but the Slime seemed to be too sad at what happened.

Techno had tried ask his mother but even Phil had no response from her, it seems as though even the Goddess of Death didn't know what was to happen to his friend.

Dream was worse, he had contacted Punz again, asking him to come back, see if they could have a back-up plan if ever the worst would happen.

If only they knew how to save her, they were desperate and were willing to do everything. Sapnap was willing to do anything.

That was why George was keeping an eye on him. They didn't want him to make anymore bets with any of the leaders of the elements. They knew that if Cersei was to wake up then she would kill them if Sapnap were to bargain again.

Sapnap stared at her and shook his head. Brushing the hair away from her face, "Why did you have to save me huh? I was doing good, I did it for you. Why would you-"

"Because she cares for you." Corpse said making Sapnap turn. Corpse walked in the door and sat on the other side of the bed and grabbed his sister's hand.

"She did this because she cares for you." he said looking at Sapnap. "She always do things because she cares. It may seem like she doesn't but she does." He said.

Sapnap sighed, "I just want to care for her." he said. Corpse nodded, "We all do and I'm glad she found you." "I'm glad I found her too-"

"Corpse we scoped the whole field the heart isn't-" Schlatt cut himself off when he realized that his partner wasn't alone.