chapter 9

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

The moment the pair was back at Techno's home. Cersei crashed on the sofa, "Please don't tell me I'll have to hoe the soil." She grumbled.

He laughed and walked to the kitchen to get them some water. "No you don't." he said. She sighed in relief. She sat up when he handed her some water.

"So who lives next door?" she asked. Techno looked at her and sighed, "My father." He said. She stopped drinking, she looked at him in disbelief.

"You live next door to your father? The same father that sent you to that hell hole?" she asked. Techno sighed, "This is our land. We share it." he explained.

"I'm surprised you didn't kill him." She muttered. "I don't have to because whenever he sees me I think he is being haunted by guilt." He joked. This made her laugh, "Well I will dread meeting him then." She said with a knowing look.

Techno laughed, "You won't have to, not yet anyways. He's visiting my mom." He said. She hummed and nodded as she looked at her water.

Techno watched her as she started to spiral to her head again. Techno had noticed her do this again and he was worried. He hummed making her to look at him. She blinked at she raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" she asked with a tired sigh. "What are you gonna do with Dream?' he asked. Cersei clenched her jaw and crossed her arms. She stared at him and pursed her lips.

Techno raised his eyebrows at her when her eyes lit up with mischief. "Uh oh. I know that look. What are you thinking?" he asked.

"Do you think goggles and pretty boy knows about him?" she asked. Techno snickered at her nicknames, "No I don't think so." He answered nonetheless. She then smirked, "Good then." She said.

"What are you planning?" he asked. Her eyes flared with mischief and revenge, "I think a story telling would suffice yes?" she asked.

Techno's lips turned up into a smirk, matching hers. He would be opposed to the idea of going against his old friend and even ruining his new life but he did screw with Cersei, which was something the made a pact to never do.

"What did you have in mind?" he asked. She tilted his head amusedly and started to pout dramatically, "What do you think his beloved friends would think if they found out about his dangerous past. The truth about their Dream." She said with a mocking voice.

He laughed and nodded, "Ooh I would love that." He said. Cersei then looked at him, "But I do need your help." She said. Techno's smirk dropped, "C-" "Please. You just have to use some words but you don't have to do anything." She said, cutting him off.

Techno sighed, "What are you planning after all the word exchange, you're gonna be pushing him off the edge. He could hurt you." He reminded her.

Cersei however snickered, "You know he would never hurt me." she said. He shook his head but before he could say anything, she cut him off, "I just need the perfect moment where he is emotional enough to accept my bargain." She said.

"And that bargain is?" he asked with a sigh. She pursed her lips and shrugged, "You'll find out there." she said. Techno groaned, "Cersei you could get hurt." He reminded her. She shrugged, "We were trained to tolerate pain." She said.

"We are not in the institution anymore." He reminded her. Cersei hummed and nodded, "I know but everything that happened there is what helped me become who I am now." She said.

Technoblade stared at her as Cersei stared back. He lost it and sighed, "Fine. But the moment you shed even the smallest drop of blood he will be dead." He said. She giggled and nodded, happy that Techno agreed.

She was already forming the words in her head and she cannot wait to see Dream's face drop to the floor. She was being petty but he did so much more to her than what she was gonna do to him.