chapter 24

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Techno and Cersei landed perfectly on the ground as they latched their tridents back in their holders. They were summoned by Tommy who landed just behind them with his own trident.

It was one of those days where they were out of L'manburg or at Eret's, they were all at their respective homes. So when Tommy arrived with a trident at Snowchester, Techno and Cersei knew something was wrong.

The moment they reached L'manburg, Techno froze while Cersei blinked. "It's-" "Snowing." Cersei cut him off. Tommy walked to stand beside his brother. Techno placed a hand on his shoulder as they followed Cersei who rushed to the groupd of the people of L'manburg.

Tubbo, Ranboo and Michael were bundled up like the others. A yellow jumper was what Wilbur wore, a blank look on his face as he looked distastefully at the snow.

When she reached them, the others let out a relieved sigh. Her eyes went straight to Dream who was pulling George behind him.

He looked at her and he shook his head as a sign that nothing else was there. "What is this?" Niki asked. Quackity turned to Charlie who had a worried look on his face.

Techno furrowed his eyebrows, "It can't be." He said as he stood next to Dream. The blonde sighed as Cersei started to walk where Fundy and Sapnap stood.

The fox and half blaze stood in front of the patch of snow that was starting to encircle the nation. She touched Fundy's shoulder, he looked at her and she motioned behind her. The younger boy walked away leaving Sapnap and Cersei in front of the snow.

She looked between him and the snow, she was about to speak when she noticed him to walk forward. She was quick to grab his arm, he finally looked at her.

Sapnap looked at her in confusion. She sighed, "Relax fire boy. You don't want to get burnt." She said as the others started to walk to them.

"It's just snow." He argued. But she shook her head, pushing him slightly to the side, he obliged not wanting to fight with her. "Right?" he asked as he turned to Dream who walked forward with Techno.

Dream sighed and looked at him but motioned to watch Cersei. "Uhh, Cersei what are you doing?" Tubbo asked curiously. "It could be normal snow but we have to be sure." She said.

She hovered her hand over the snow and slowly lowered her palm. She prayed it wasn't, she prayed they still had time but the moment her palm and the snow made contact, she felt it.

Cersei clenched her jaw, "C?" Techno called out. She raised her hand slowly, the others didn't see anything wrong that was until droplets of blood stained the white snow. She stood up and turned, glancing at Sapnap first but looked at the other two Nightmares.

She merely raised her palm and the others gasped as the two boys looked at her knowingly. "We have a problem." She said.

»»————————-««

Rushing was experienced; the L'manburg's rushed to pack while the others got the proper wear to get to Eret's. Dream already contacted Eret and they made sure that a first aid kit was ready for Cersei.

Speaking of Cersei, Sapnap watched her clenched her hand. She didn't let Niki or Fundy fix her hand for reasons. Reasons that both Dream and Techno agreed with, this made others outburst about how it could be infected but the Nightmares were adamant that they knew what they were doing.

Sapnap watched worriedly, his eyebrows creased together, his lips formed a frown as he helped George and Jack in collecting the armor.

George nudged his friend, he looked at him and Jack. The half robot looked at him confused, "If she says she's fine then she's fine." He said. Sapnap shrugged, "I didn't-" "Oh come on Sapnap. We see it a mile away." George cut him off.

Jack nodded as Sapnap shook his head, "I don't know what you're talking about." He said. "I think you do." Jack said. Sapnap sent him a look but he shrugged. George hummed, "Something happened the last time you two patrolled." He stated.

Sapnap shook his head as a small blush appeared on his cheeks. Jack let out a chuckle and said his good byes as they heard Niki call out for his help.

The black haired boy looked back to Cersei who was now talking to Techno and Dream. George shook his head, "Really? Nothing happened?" he asked.

He looked back at his friend, George was now wearing one of Dream's hoodies because of the cold. George's face softened when he saw his friend's face. He sighed and patted his shoulders, "Okay, I'll stop." He said.

Sapnap nodded in appreciation, "George! Sap! Are you two done? We have to go!" they heard Dream yell. The two looked and saw the Nightmares watching them. Sapnap and Cersei stared at each other.

"Yeah!" George said as he picked up the sack of helmets. "Come on blaze boy." He said. Sapnap snickered and hit his head as he walked past him.