chapter 51

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

When they walked inside the main area, Niki and Tina served the food with the help of Charlie and his little slimes.

Cersei was chatting with Corpse lightly, something everyone noticed. She was too preoccupied to notice Sapnap sitting next to Ranboo who offered him a smile.

"Alright, now that Sapnap's here, can we eat now?" Tommy joked. This made Cersei to look and saw Sapnap playing with his food.

She frowned but Techno passed her the mash potatoes. She groaned and passed it to Eret who laughed.

"You gotta accept it someday." Techno joked. Schlatt snickered, "Yeah even I can't accept the fact that the blood God is a potato farmer-" he was cut off when Cersei threw a fork at him.

He dodged it, "We were trained in the same institution idiot." He said. This made everyone to start asking questions.

"Oh yeah, how do you guys know each other?" Karl asked. Dream scoffed, "Cersei and Schlatt were the menaces of the institutions." He said.

Techno hummed in agreement, "They would actually inflict injuries towards each other." He said.

Cersei rolled her eyes, "When you see Schlatt, don't you want to inflict injury?" she joked making the others chuckle.

"You're so funny." Schlatt said sarcastically. Cersei chuckled as she placed some pork on Corpse's plate.

Tubbo cleared his throat, "What about Corpse?" he asked. Dream and Techno shared a look and Cersei smiled.

"Oh here we go-" "You see Corpse is very special." Cersei said cutting Schlatt off. Ranboo glanced at Sapnap when started heating up again.

"Uh- Sapnap?" he asked. Sapnap hummed and drank water, "Excuse me." he said. Cersei frowned making Schlatt snicker, "Loverboy is jealous C." he joked.

Cersei rolled her eyes, "Shut the fuck up." She said before standing up and walking to follow him.

Dream leaned on his chair, "Oh this is gonna be good." He said. "Dream." George scolded him.

"What?" "Don't be rude-" "Nah it's fine." Corpse finally spoke. "What do you mean?" Niki asked confused as were the others.

"This always happen to them." Schlatt pointed out. "You mean people get jealous often of Cersei and Corpse?" Quackity asked, chuckling slightly.

Corpse nodded, "When there isn't really to be jealous off." He said. "Oh?" Karl asked. Corpse smirked, "Because me and Cersei are siblings."

»»————————-««

"Sapnap!" she yelled making him stop. He turned, "Oh you finally notice me." he scoffed.

She looked at him confused, "Who put a stick up your ass huh? What the hell wrong with you?" Cersei asked.

"Nothing." he grumbled. She rolled her eyes, "Just tell me." she said. "I don't have to tell you anything." He said and was about to walk away.

She grabbed his arm, "You better tell me now or-" "Or what? You're gonna tell your Corpse?" he asked.

He was fuming of jealousy making Cersei laugh. He scoffed, "Whatever." He said and started to walk away but Cersei grabbed his arm again.

"You don't have to be jealous of Corpse." She said. He rolled his eyes, "I am not jealous-" "You don't have to be jealous because me and Corpse are siblings."

»»————————-««

"How- I thought you guys told us that she was the only heir of the waters?" Ranboo asked.

Corpse hummed and nodded, "True but she's my sibling on out mother's side and the water king took me in when our mother left us." He said.

»»————————-««

Sapnap let out a sigh and wrapped his arms around her, "I'm sorry." He whispered.

Cersei chuckled, "It's okay. I liked seeing you jealous." She teased.

He rolled his eyes and kissed her temple, "I care for you Cersei." He whispered.

Her heart leaped and nodded, "I care for you too Sapnap."