chapter 29

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Cersei found herself running towards where she heard the screams and yells of the others. Her bow already loaded with an arrow. She felt it, the snow had followed them and she was cursing herself for having a weak moment the day before.

As she reached the group, the snow was falling but that wasn't the focus. Snow falling wouldn't really create the icicles unless they had settled on the ground.

But as she launched the first arrow to the snowman mob that was about to hit Wilbur she stopped. There in front of her was Fundy on the ground, his chest gashed by the snow.

Cersei growled as Techno and Dream finally arrived next to her. "Go." She said as she pushed Techno. He nodded and put his mask as Dream and her rushed to the fox.

Niki tried to stop the bleeding but when she saw Cersei and Dream, she stopped. "I don't- I don't-" "Its okay. Calm down." Cersei said as she studied the gash as Dream placed his hands on Fundy's head.

"He's fine. Alive." He said. Cersei clenched her jaw as she heard Tommy and Tubbo yelling, she wasn't that worried because Techno was with them.

She started to pick out the icicles, not wanting to make the gash bigger. Dream was making sure that Fundy was not anywhere near death as he tried to hold down his soul. As a necromancer, he was taught to seek out souls that were near death. This helped the Nightmares in their missions.

It was working well when the two heard Techno yell, "I need help!" he yelled as he groaned. Cersei and Dream turned to see Techno struggling.

Cersei looked down and she sighed. "Go." She said to Dream. "Fundy-" "Will be fine. I'm almost done here." She said. He was about to argue but they heard Techno groan. "Go!" Cersei yelled.

Dream scrambled to his feet and unseathed his sword. Running to stand in front of Sapnap and Wilbur he helped Techno fight off the mobs.

As Cersei worked fast, pulling out icicles, Niki watched carefully. She was almost done when she heard them. The sound of more mobs spawning, she looked back as Techno and Dream struggled to fight them off.

Dream started to push the others back. "Back off! All of you!" he yelled as he swung his sword. Sapnap was about to argue but techno groaned, being hit in the back, "Go!" he growled, Wilbur knowing fully well that it was bad if Techno was hit and pulled Sapnap away and pulled his younger brother back.

The others followed them and watched helplessly as Techno and Dream struggled. Dream looked at Cersei who was picking out the icicles but Techno groaned, "Cersei!" he yelled.

This made her look at them and her face paled at the sight. Dream was starting to slow down and Techno was fighting with her torso bleeding. "We kind of need you here!" Dream yelled.

She looked down at Fundy and then to Niki. She breathed in and out. She pulled out tweezers from her pocket and handed it to Niki. The pink haired girl shook her head, "No I can't Cersei-" "Listen to me Niki if I don't help Dream and Techno we're all gonna die. All you have to do is take out the icicles carefully but quickly. You can do this." She said.

Niki was about to move back but Cersei grabbed her hand and placed the tweezers in them. "I trust you and Fundy does too. You can save him." She said. Niki gulped and nodded, Cersei smiled at her and stood up.

Pulling out her axe, she swung it as she ran to stand between Dream and Techno. "About damn time." Techno grumbled. She scoffed, "You know I could have just left you two." She said as she swung her axe to her right, Dream ducking as he kicked a mob to the ground before stabbing it with his sword.

Techno snickered, "You love us too much for that." He said as he jumped over Dream and swung down his axe on a mob. Dream groaned, "I did not miss this much talking in our fights." He said as he stood up and stabbed two more mobs behind Cersei.

The girl groaned and threw her axe, hitting 5 mobs at a time before pulling out her arrow and stabbed the mobs near her. It was a routine for them, stab, jab, duck, dodge, kick, it was automatic for their bodies to move around each other.

The people they were protecting watched in awe as the three Nightmares moved around, using each other's actions to their advantage.

If Techno accidentally dug his axe on the ground, Dream would throw his sword to a mob just perfect enough for Techno to catch it while Dream grabbed an arrow from Cersei's quiver and she would pull out techno's axe to use it.

It was like they were built to use each other in fights, Techno would jump over Dream and Cersei as they used each other to kick or jump. It was perfect, the Nightmares were fighting smoothly and perfectly.

Although as much as it was perfect they were being outnumbered, Techno grabbed his axe as Dream gripped his sword. The two stood on both sides of Cersei, "You gotta find that spawner Cersei." Dream said.

She grumbled as she loaded her bow, glancing around as she try to find that one mob with that blasted ice necklace. She can see Niki finishing up from the corner of her eye.

Techno groaned as he stumbled, "I'm gonna kill you." He growled as he jumped and killed multiple mobs in his anger. Dream got hit in the face and his mask fell, he growled and threw his sword impaling multiple mobs to a tree. He pulled out two arrows and he huffed, "Find the damn spawner Cersei!" He yelled.

She snickered, "Yell at me one more time and I'll let you find it on your own." She said. As the two men fought beside her, protecting her from any mobs, she found it.

The glimmer of the ice necklace shining under the small patch of in the clouds where the sunlight passed threw. She raised her head and a small smirk appeared on her lips.

As she narrowed her eyes, the world seemed to slow down as her fingers let go of the arrow, the whizzing of it caught the attention of everyone.

With a perfect it, they heard it break. The spawner necklace broke into pieces and the mobs melted. She breathed out as she stared at the arrow that was now lodged on a tree. She could hear the heavy breathing of Techno and Dream.

She heard as Techno walked away to grab her arrows as Dream placed the two arrows he used back in her quiver before walking away to get his sword. She gulped as Techno walked to her and gave her the arrows.

Turning around, the sunlight started to show, passing through the snow clouds, melting the snow. Dream ran to Fundy and ordered the others to bring him inside. Techno was helped by his brothers to the castle.

She walked to Niki and placed a hand on her shoulder. The pink haired girl looked at her, she nodded and the girl stood up. Niki gulped and returned her tweezers, her hands covered in blood before walking away with Jack and Charlie following her.

Cersei stood there and she closed her eyes before following the others inside Eret's castle.