chapter 53

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Days past, weeks even and the group was yet to face another attack but what worries them was Cersei.

She had turned quieter and Techno noticed that she was fiddling with her communicator way too often that she would.

Dream knew she was worried, he was as well. It had been too long since Sapnap's trip and he knew that it was hitting her harder than him.

He tried reaching out to her but Cersei would rarely acknowledge him. He had tried to scope out the Nether with George multiple times but they weren't there.

He was just about to go look for Cersei when he saw her. There outside she was talking to someone. That's when he realized who she was talking to.

"Techno!" he yelled as he grabbed Nightmare and ran to where his best friend was.

»»————————-««

Sapnap had found his fathers injured. But not in the Nether, oh no, they were far from the firey and hot place.

But rather they were found by the North where snow fell. He glared at the woman in front of him, "What do you want?" he asked.

The woman smirked, "I want the only thing that stops me from killing your kind." She said.

He knew who she was, Bad and Skeppy had taught him enough to recognize the sole person that kills their kind; the Ice Queen.

"Well unfortunately for you, I don't have anything that you want-" "You don't. But the person you deeply care for knows where it is. And I need her." she said with a smirk.

Sapnap's eyes widened, his heart dropping making the wicked queen laugh. She crouched in front of him, "Aww, poor little blaze. I'm sorry but it's either her or you and your fathers." She said.

He clenched his jaw as he tried to think of a way to save them. Suddenly he remembered something and he hummed, "If I remember clearly, Cersei said something about not having your stupid ice heart-"

She scoffed and threw her hand up in the air, a cold swift of air pushed him to the frozen tree. He groaned and she walked to him, "And what do you know boy?"

Sapnap laughed and smirked, "The Ice Heart is with the Fire King and from what I know, you can't do shit about fire." He said.

The queen scowled and looked at him with narrowed eyes, "What do you want in return?" she asked.

"My fathers, you let them go." "Deal-" "And you leave Cersei alone." He said.

She scoffed and laughed sarcastically, "You are daft if you think I would agree-" "I'll go and get the heart from him. Personally, and give it back to you." he said.

The queen smirked, "I'm sorry but if you want to save all of them, the heart won't be enough. You see Cersei has caused me problems for years, her suffering will suffice."

She turned around but before she could walk away Sapnap offered something that the queen could not refuse.

"Take me instead." He said. The queen looked back at him, "You cannot offer me anything-" "Aside from getting the heart, if you kill me Cersei will be devastated. Forever broken." He cut her off.

The Ice Queen raised an eyebrow at him, "You don't say?" "Isn't that what you want? For her to suffer. Won't it be worse if she's alive and suffering?" he asked.

It broke his heart when he was talking. He didn't want her to suffer but it was better than her dying.

There was so much who cares for her and he didn't want them to lose her. Because him himself knew how much she deserves to live.

"You are stupid to sacrifice yourself for a tainted woman like her." she said with a scoff. But Sapnap smiled, "It would be an honor to die knowing I saved her."

»»————————-««

"I don't have anything you want. The heart isn't with me anymore." Cersei said as the others rushed to her and the queen herself.

Techno clenched his jaw at the sight, "What the hell are you doing here?" he asked making the queen scoff.

But Cersei raised her hand, "What do you want huh? I don't have your heart." She said. The Ice Queen smirked, "I know. I'm here to return something." She said.

Motioning to her minions, they pushed Bad and Skeppy to the ground. "Bad!" "Skeppy!" George and Dream yelled catching their friends.

Cersei stared at the woman with a blank face, her jaw clenched. The queen smirked, "Oh I'm sorry, were you expecting anyone else?" she asked.

The youngest Nightmare felt the surge of power in her, her eyes turning bright blue, the tips of her hair starting to turn blue.

"What did you do?" she asked clearly upset. The queen smirked and opened her palm wherein a view of Sapnap was seen.

Her heart dropped at the sight. Sapnap's lower half was frozen as he was passed out.

"What the fuck did you do?" she asked staring at the preview. The queen cackled, "Oh no, he offered himself to me." she said making the others laughed.

Cersei looked at her in disbelief, "He wouldn't-" "Oh but he did. He said and I quote, it would be an honor to die knowing I saved her." she said making the Nightmare stop.

"To think of it, it's your fault why his life is in danger."