chapter 47

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Cersei gripped her bow as she took out an arrow. Because she caught sight of the elements early they had the advantage.

The Nightmares took the teams they were training to attack first. They were hesitant but with the assurance of Sapnap, George and Wilbur they decided to just do it.

They did have the upper hand. Dream's team was to go against the fires while Techno was to go against the earths. While Cersei's team was to find the necklace spawners.

So as Sapnap helped Dream out with the fires and Techno groaned and whined about the earths, Cersei led her team in between the trees while she was jumping and swinging on the branches.

She didn't realize that she was spotted when an Earth mob attacked her, breaking the branch.

She groaned when she landed on her back catching the attention of Techno.

"C!" he yelled making Sapnap turn, "I'm fine. Go!" she yelled as she took out an arrow and hit the mob.

She loaded her bow and narrowed her eyes, trying to locate a necklace but the pain on her back made it difficult.

Cersei clenched her jaw in pain but when she saw Techno stumble she shot a few Earths. "Cersei! Have you found them?!" Dream yelled.

She scoffed, "Maybe you should fall off a tree and try to find a damn necklace!" she yelled at him. Techno laughed, "Well there goes her patience." He joked as Dream laughed.

She scoffed and shot an arrow nearly hitting them but destroyed an earth and fire mob. They looked at her in shock but she ignored them.

Looking past his best friends, she saw Ranboo helping Sapnap who was clutching his arm, her eyebrows furrowed and in the corner of her eyes she saw a glimmer.

Loading up an arrow, she pointed it at her best friends making them yell in protest, her eyes at Sapnap but before anything else could happen, she turned to her right where Niki ducked at the sight, letting the arrow go it hit the necklace spawners and every mob fell dead.

She let out a breath and continued staring at Sapnap. "What the hell-" "Don't scare us like that Cersei." Techno and Dream said.

But she ignored them, pushing past them, she walked to Sapnap who was shushing Ranboo but he was too late.

The younger boy sighed and motioned behind him. Sapnap turned and frowned, "You weren't supposed to know." He whispered as Wilbur helped her team down the trees.

She shook her head, "Let me see." She said. He shook his head but she raised an eyebrow at him, "Just show me Sapnap." She said sternly.

Sapnap sighed and showed his arm, it wasn't burnt bad, she knew he was gonna survive, he was born in fire.

"Don't worry. I'll heal." He said. She looked at him and pursed her lips, "You're stupid if you think I wouldn't worry for you."

They stared at each other, finally meeting in the middle. They didn't have to say anything, there wasn't a need. What they knew was that a silent promise loomed over them.

Cersei isn't staying just for her word to Wilbur or Dream anymore. She wasn't staying just cause of Techno or being friends with the other. She was staying because she knew she wanted to protect Sapnap.

And he saw that in her eyes. He sighed and smiled at her, "You're not leaving?" he asked. She chuckled and shook her head, looking at the ruble of the earths and the smoke of the fires, "Not if you don't want me to."