chapter 32

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Geroge walked in the walls of L'manburg. He sighed as he handed Niki the bag of flowers he had picked up along the way. "You know you don't have to bring flowers every time George." She said.

He shrugged, "The kids love it." he said. Niki hummed and nodded, as they walked further in the land where they saw Dream and Sapnap bickering. "What are they on about now?" he asked with a chuckle.

"On who gets to wake up Tommy this time." Cersei's voice was heard from behind them. Niki smiled at her and she returned it. She turned to George, "Can I borrow George from you Niki?" she asked.

Niki nodded, "Yeah gotta show these to the Beloveds." She said as she motioned to the bag of flowers. Cersei smiled and nodded, when the pink headed girl was out of hearing range, Cersei turned to George.

"Shall we mushroom boy?" she asked teasingly. George rolled his eyes but nodded. They walked by the walls of L'manburg until they reached the camaravan where Wilbur used as a camp before when war was happening. Now it was a simple burger van where Jack and Quackity and Karl worked at.

They ordered their burgers and they sat on the table outside. It had become a habit for Cersei to talk to any person when she can. It was new to her and definitely a new thing because Dream and Techno were confused when she started to do it.

George looked around, he had spent time with Cersei before and he wasn't terrified of her like the first time they met. But this time he felt like asking somethings to her. So with a breath, he did,

"Cersei." He said. She hummed and looked at her, he sighed, "I just wanted to ask, that night when Dream knew you were having a nightmare does that mean he can feel your emotions?' he asked warily.

She hummed and nodded, watching George's expression closely. He gulped, "So does that mean like, you guys are soulmates?' he asked worriedly. Cersei's jaw dropped, not expecting him to ask that.

She blinked but cleared her throat, "Some people call us that." She admitted. George's shoulders sagged and she shook her head, "Some call us twin flames, we were called a lot of things but at the time we didn't really care. We just loved each other." She said.

George listened and nodded, taking in all the information. "And I liked to believe that he loved me the way I loved him but seeing you two now..." she trailed and she sighed. "It seems faith has taken up a turn because if I have any say in it, Dream loves you more than he ever loved me." she said.

He gulped and shook his head. This made Cersei to furrow her eyebrows, "Its just, he knows you so well. He's the one that can calm you down and you two can see past each other. You're like this badass person that he gets along with so much and I'm just me." he said.

Worry and fear evident in his eyes. Cersei frowned, there it was. The doubt in his eyes. She leaned and grabbed his hands, "I am many things. Me and Dream were many things and we have done a lot together. Went through a lot together. Grew together and failed together." She said.

George's face fell but she sighed and gripped his hand tighter, "But as much as we had all that, he still chose you." She said. He looked at her, unsure.

George wasn't jealous, he was just scared that Dream would see him and realize that he never really loved him. He was scared, not jealous. She was everything that Dream was.

"Me and Dream are too much alike. And even with everything you said and what I said, I'm just not what he's looking for. He chose you George and from the way I see it, he'll always choose you." She said with a smile.

This made George's heart jump. Cersei leaned closer, "And to be honest, I don't think I can deal with Dream anymore." She joked. This made him laugh and she smiled.

From behind him she saw Sapnap walk by. He stopped and looked at her, sending her a wink she blushed and looked away. George looked at her confused but then he heard it, Sapnap's laugh.

He looked behind him which made Sapnap stop laughing and to walk away. George smirked and looked back at her. "Do not." She mumbled. He laughed and shook his head, "For the record, I think you're happier now with him." He said.

Cersei snickered and rolled her eyes, "I don't know what you're saying." She mumbled. George smirked and raised an eyebrow at her, "I can't wait for you to eat those words one day." he said.