chapter 21

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Cersei sat in a chair flicking her communicator on and off. Techno nudged her making her to look at him. She sighed and put her communicator in her pocket.

"So we were thinking-" "Not a good thing." George cut Tommy off. This made Tommy snicker, "You know what George I will-" "You will what?" Dream asked as he entered with Sapnap in tow.

Everyone turned to look at them except for Cersei. Ranboo pursed his lips and watched her actions. Ever since their encounter, the two had been ignoring each other and Ranboo was counting the days until they would go back to their flirting stage.

The half enderboy was expecting something big for the pair. He could see potential but he knew two stubborn people like Cersei and Sapnap would be hard to crack, but he believed, silently that is.

Cersei rolled her eyes as George and Tommy started to banter. Dream who sat next to her nudged her. After finally accepting whatever happened with them were in the past, the two of them had started to treat each other like how they would before. And Techno was thankful that they were, he missed his two annoying best friends.

She looked at him and shrugged, "You were saying Tommy?" Eret cut off the banter, clearly annoyed about it. For their case, it was 8 am, still a bit too early for other people.

"Thank you Eret." Tommy said smugly. Dream rolled his eyes but smiled when George sulky walked to sit next to him. "Like what I was saying, me and Tubbo were thinking, what if you three." He said as he pointed to the Nightmares.

This made the trio to look at him, "Teach us how to fight these elements." He said. Cersei's eyebrows shot up, Techno stiffened while Dream's eyes widened.

Dream and Techno shared a look and then looked at Cersei who was staring at Tommy. "Well I don't think its'-" "I think it's a great idea." Sapnap cut techno off.

Techno looked at him with narrowed eyes, "Oh do you?" he asked as he glanced at Cersei. Sapnap hummed and nodded, "We need to learn how to anyway, you won't always be here to protect us." He said.

"And who told you that I'll leave?" Dream asked offended. Sapnap shook his head, "Not you. Techno and Cersei." He said. "Then I'll be there to protect you-" "And yet Cersei and Techo said you won't be able to do it on your own. If you just teach us-"
"No one is leaving." Cersei said. This made everyone to turn to her. Sapnap raised an eyebrow at her, "Oh, so you're staying?" he asked.

Dream and Techno cringed at his wording. Cersei snickered and finally looked at him, "That upsets you? Me staying? Because if it does then I'll gladly stay." She said.

Sapnap smirked, "And if I said it would be a wonderful thing, will you leave?" he asked. Cersei clenched her jaw and rolled her eyes, she looked at Tommy. "As much as that is a good idea..." she trailed as she grabbed her communicator.

"We can't teach you anything without actually facing them." She said as she stood up. Dream hummed in agreement, "Unfortunately she's right. Fighting the elements need to be practical." He said.

Techno cleared his throat, "So as long as we don't get the chance to face them then we cannot show you." He said. Cersei nodded, "But we can tell you how to identify if they're close." She said.

Everyone leaned closer to listen to them, "You have to observe." Dream said as he looked out the window. "Listen to your surroundings." Techno said as he sighed.

And as Cersei sighed, she flicked her communicator open in perfect timing for her to receive a message, "Be ready. You don't know what will come." She muttered and walked away. Leaving the group confused, Cersei's communicator didn't receive any message but Techno and Dream looked at each other.

They knew, and they didn't dare disturb her. Not when her communicator turns on.