prologue

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

The world seemed so big and small at the same time. As the huntress stood there, looking down at the message she had received, she didn't know why she felt the need to go and accept the job.

Her eyes drifted to the bloodied body by her feet. She had just finished a job, she snickered as she kicked the body. It was dead.

She heard a whistle, looking up she saw the man that hired her. Throwing her a bag of diamonds, she nodded and turned around. Stepping on the multiple bodies that laid on the ground.

Pulling her hood up, she collected the arrows that stuck out of the corpses. Not an ounce of emotion in her eyes. She placed her netherite sword over her shoulders as she started to whistle and walk away.

Walking away from the destroyed village, the smell of smoke and blood lingering on her body like it always had. Her white shirt stained and ruined but she could careless.

She walked further in the forest as the sun started to set. Her eyes and ears on guard. The moment she heard the first noise of the creepers, she grabbed a branch and launched herself on a tree. Leaning her back on the trunk as she sighed in relief at finally being off her feet. Looking down at the multiple mobs spawning below her, she rolled her eyes.

She was so done with small jobs so she shut her eyes, in hopes her dreams would give her answers that she wanted. If only she can predict the future, she would probably regret whatever choice she was about to make.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚