chapter 14

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"So it's settled then?" Eret asked as he stood next to Dream. Despite Wilbur and the rest of the L'manburg people arguing to not working with them, they didn't have a choice.

Eret had the castle where they can all refuge in. Cersei hummed and nodded, "The easier to keep people safe." She said. "There's strength in numbers." Techno said as he agreed to it.

Dream scoffed making the others to look at him, "Anything to say Dream?" Tommy asked. The teen was the one who suggested that it would be easier to keep track of people if they all stayed in one place.

The masked blonde nodded, "There is strength in numbers but have you two forgotten that there is also the words, massacre in numbers? Or do I have to remind you about the fight back in the South?" he asked.

Techno snickered, "And yet we still won-" "And yet we had more blood in our hands than we ever did." Dream cut him off. The two stared at each other before turning to Cersei.

The girl rolled her eyes, they had always done this when they didn't agree on something. Cersei was always the last say in things. "Both of you have a point but we can move around it." she said.

The two older Nightmares started to reason with her but she simply raised her hand and the two stopped. The boys gulped and looked at her expectantly.

"We can have our time here and then time back in our homes. It's better to stick together but also safer to confuse our enemies." She said as she raised an eyebrow at them, challenging them.

Dream grumbled while Techno sighed, both defeated. Cersei smirked under her mask and turned to Eret. She sent them a nod in which they returned.

The others watched, astonished at the three. It was just a day since the Nightmares had peacefully accepted the fact that they're back.

So as they all sat around Eret's meeting room, silence had engulfed them. Until Tommy broke it, "Phil." He called out. The father humming, looking up from his book.

"Isn't Techno blonde?" he asked. This caught the attention of everyone. Techno snickered while Dream let out a scoff and Cersei shook her head. Phil nodded, "He was yes." He simply answered.

The father had tried to keep to himself, he knew that Dream and Cersei were upset with him but he didn't really want to face that quite yet.

"Then what the hell happened to his pink hair now?" Tommy asked. Wilbur hummed and crossed his arms, "What did happen?" he asked.

The Nightmares shared a look and Techno groaned. Dream laughed making Cersei to follow after him. This shocked everyone but listened to another story from them.

"When we fought together, we realized what kind of fighters we were." Cersei started. Dream hummed and nodded, he fixed George's head who was sleeping on his shoulder, "Cersei loved to play with her targets." He said with a teasing tone.

Cersei gasped in disbelief, "And you loved to torture and manipulate." She said. Dream chuckled, "That's why we worked well together." He joked.

She rolled her eyes and turned to everyone else, "And Technoblade here loved the blood. So as what his name implies, he was called the Blood God." She said as she kicked Techno to sit up.

Techno obliged but crossed his arms like a child. "Time passed and Techno realized something about the blood that no one could have realized." Dream said as he motioned to Cersei.

She huffed, "You see out of the three of us, Techno is the laziest in cleaning their hair after a mission." She said as she tried not to burst out laughing.

"And because of that the blood stained his hair." Dream said amusedly. Cersei chuckled, "Ever since then he realized that blood acts like a dye for his blonde hair and because of that, his hair is permanently like this." She finished.

The others laughed at the story, they couldn't believe that the Nightmares actually acted like that but they did. Techno scoffed, "No don't, they did it too!" he whined.

The others looked at the two and the scoffed. Cersei turned around and lifted her hair and showed a few strands of hair that was pink and Dream snickered, pulling down his hood, the others saw the small streaks of pink in his hair.

They looked at them in disbelief, "The Nightmares have pink hair." Quackity thought loudly. Cersei chuckled and crossed her arms, tilting her head, "What? You thought we were all work and no fun?" she asked.

Ranboo nodded, "Honestly we did." he admitted. Cersei huffed and Dream laughed, "That hurts huh? Your ego doing good C?" he asked. Cersei rolled her eyes and threw a pebble at his mask and he laughed harder.

Techno smiled as he watched his best friends laugh with each other. It warmed his heart. But unlike what he felt, the others were confused. Tommy and Tubbo shared a look of complete confusion while Sapnap furrowed his eyebrows at his friend.

"Wait so you three have blood in your hair?" Quackity asked makig the other chuckle. George stirred and sat up, "What happened?" he asked. Dream chuckled and patted his head.

"Don't worry about it goggles." Cersei said making George to look at her. "Nothing for you to worry about." She joked and winked at him. Dream rolled his eyes and threw a ball of parchment at her making her snicker and shake her head.