chapter 62

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

They arrived home and Niki ran to them, "It consumed her." she said making them all run to her room.

The moment Sapnap arrived in her room, his heart dropped, Cersei's body was now completely covered in ice.

George let out a gasp as Tubbo let out a cry. "No." Dream said as he walked in. Techno clenched his jaw as he looked at his best friend.

Sapnap was frozen, he didn't know if it was too late. Corpse pushed pass them, "Don't just stand there, father said that we have a small gap, this is it!" he yelled making everyone scramble.

Corpse looked down at his sister and closed his eyes, he could still feel her, she was still in there.

"She's still here. She's fighting." He said.

»»————————-««

Phil watched over the process, his wife had asked him to make sure nothing bad would happen, she didn't want to get someone too early.

Corpse walked to her again and sighing, "Here we go sis." He said and slowly placed the necklace on her chest.

Everyone watched as it glowed, slowly melting the ice. But then it stopped, "Wh-what happened?" Techno asked, his voice wavering.

"It should work. It should have worked." Dream mumbled as he started to grip George's hand. Corpse looked at Sapnap.

"You gotta help her." he said. Sapnap gulped, "I don't know how to." He said. "Just hold her hand." Bad spoke.

Sapnap looked at his adoptive father. Bad smiled at him and nodded, "You can do this. You may be claimed as the Phoenix or the prince of the fires. But you are our Sapnap. You are blazeboy and you will save Cersei."

»»————————-««

Sapnap gulped and crouched just by her bed. He let out a sigh and nodded to himself, "Let's do it stubborn." He whispered.

Placing his hand on top of her frozen one. Slowly, the ice started to melt, the heart engraving itself to her chest, digging deeper in her.

They all watched in awe as Sapnap focused, he didn't want to be too hot or too warm, he wanted to be just fine, for her.

Melting the ice didn't last long. It only took one song on the guitar as Wilbur was playing his guitar by the window sill outside the room. He didn't want to be inside just in case but he also didn't want to be too far, just in case.

When she was fully melted, Sapnap didn't know if he would continue to hold her hand, but Bad placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You've done your part Sap." he said making the young man to stand up.

Everyone waited, patiently, their hearts beating eratically. Their nerves making their shoulders sagged, their overthinking mind making them worry more.

It was all silent, the sun starting to set. Time was ticking and everyone didn't know what to think when suddenly...

"Cersei?" Corpse asked. Everyone turned at the sound of her groan, "Oh god- Cersei- how- how are you?" her brother asked.

Cersei scoffed, "It was hell but in the end it was worth it because I'm here."