epilogue

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Cersei rode her horse back to L'Manburg, waving at Shroud, Tommy and the Beloveds. Handing the lead to Niki as Fundy walked to her.

"How was the trip?" he asked. She shrugged, "Good. Where's your father?" she asked as she passed him some melons.

"He's in a meeting with the Dream Team." He said. She nodded and walked inside the general area.

Walking to the building, pushing the door open making the people inside jump, Dream rolled his eyes as he calmed George down.

Wilbur chuckled, "Welcome back my friend." He said. Cersei hummed and walked around the table, pulling a chair to sit next to him.

"Yeah yeah I got your melons." She said making Tommy cackle, "You're a melon farmer." He said.

She laughed sarcastically, "Ha! Funny Tommy." She said as she stared at him blankly.

He gulped and ran to hide behind the person who just walked in, "Save me!" he yelled.

Sapnap scoffed, "Get off." He said pushing Tommy on the floor before walking to Cersei, wrapping his arms around her.

"Oh fuck this sweetness." George grumbled. Dream laughed and pulled him to him, "Let's be them then." He said making George to mock the two with his boyfriend.

Cersei scoffed and threw some paper balls at him. She turned to Wilbur, "Everything good?' she asked.

Wilbur nodded, "Yeah." he said. She hummed, "Good, now I will excuse me and Sapnap-" "Unfair." Dream said making her laugh, "Shut it." she said before walking away.

Sapnap laughed, "Look Techno." He said. Techno spotted them, "Well hello melon farmer." He said.

Cersei snickered, "Shut up. I am gonna hit you." She said making Sapnap smile, cupping her face, "You retired C. You can't do violence." Sapnap reminded her.

She sent him an amused look before hitting Techno's head. "Oops." She said making her laugh with Sapnap and Techno.

Everything was good, it was all great. Techno was right and Dream was happy that he was.

Sapnap was the one who made her hang her bow, she has retired and even became a melon farmer.

-THE END-