Chapter 1: Welcome at Shuchiin

Akio pov.
From first moment i entered the academy I knew that I have to move on, if I want to achieve something in here. After a short conversation with director, he sent me to my new class. I was so pensive that I haven't seen a girl in front of me.

Boom!

-Ouch, are you all right?- I said getting up off the floor
-Yes... Who are you? I've never seen you here.- she said curiously
Only then I've taken a closer look at her. She had black hair with with woven ribbon, and red eyes. Judging by her body language she was someone important in here.
-Umm... Do you speak japanese?
-Ow, sorry I was just a bit nervous... I'm new in here, my name is Akio.

She held out her hand

- Kaguya Shinomiya, I already heard about you from the president.
-President? - I was a little confused.
-President of student council, he told me to find you, but I see you did it first.

(Why student council would be looking for me?) I'm not sure I said it out loud, but propably she knew what I want to say.

- To help you settle in here. Follow me, I'll show you the class.

I would never expect that Shinomiya's Group head's daughter will be my classmate, this place just keep suprising me...

We got there right after end of the break. Teacher wasn't there yet, so I thought I'll introduce myself to others, but Kaguya  overtook me again.
- Listen everybody! That's Akio, our new classmate.

I didn't even have time to say anything, becouse my new colleagues surrounded me and threw an avalanche of greetings. I saw few girls at back of the room whispering to each others. I've never attracted girls but it looks like in japan I'm handsome... Interesting change.
Teacher arrived right after then so I took last free seat. There was a girl sitting right next to me, but she seemed a bit diffrent from others. When all people were trying to talk to me, she was just lurking from her desk. She seemed really tired...

-Hayasaka! Could you show Minoru around the school at next break?- teacher appealed to her. She awoke instantly.

-Of course.- Hayasaka said loudly.

After a break came we left the class and she began a conversation

-So you are from America?
-How did you know that?- Another suprise, am I some kind of celebrity here just becouse I'm new?

-I like to know what's behind my back. Follow me, this place is bigger than you think.- Her voice was calm, just as her face.

I thought that is good idea to get some information, after all it looks like she knows a lot about this place.

-Do you know that girl which led me to class?
-Shinomiya? I know her better than anyone else, why asking?
-Just... When I looked at her she seemed a kind of persona in here.
-Becouse she is. She's a vice-president of student council. Honestly she is dating with president Shirogane, not lot of people know about it, so don't tell anyone.
-Why not?- I asked instinctively.
-Do you know what's tsundere? They are two biggest in the world. They loved each other since first met, and confessed few weeks ago.
-I think i get it...
After a second I added:
-Are you a member of this council?
-Me? No, that's not my atmosphere.
-So how you know all this stuff?
-Becouse I'm a friend of Shinomiya.
-And that's why you call her formally?
-Well...
-Sorry for meddling but I think you not telling me everything.
-You are good.- She answered calmly- But I have my reasons to keep the truth in secret. Well, you pulled out of me too much, mayby now you tell me something about yourself?
-Well, as you know I moved from America, but I'm from Tokyo. Now I'm living with uncle but... We are not getting along.
-What about your parents?

When she said it tears started to fill my eyes. She noticed about it and tried to fix the situation.

-Oh, oh god... I'm so sorry...
-Thats not your fault...- I could barely manage to speak.
-You don't have to tell.

It was a really exhausting day, but it ended few hours after that. Hayasaka was silent for rest of the day...
When I came back home my phone reviced a message from unknown number.
That was Kaguya and she wrote:
-Minoru, it's Shinomiya. I wanted to tell you that you should come to the student council room tomorrow, president have some business for you.
                                    See you tomorrow.

President? Business with me? That's really weird. But the most interesting was supposed to happen tomorrow.