Chapter 25: A big, (un)happy family!

After another meeting of drama club, Akio and Ai could finally come home and rest after a long day. At least that was the plan.
When they left the schools yard, a very expensive-looking limousine stopped a few meters away from them, blocking their way.

-Ai- What the hell is it this time?

Akio stared on the car's window with emotionless face. Hayasaka knew that situation will get sharp after door opened. Right now Akio's uncle stood in front of them.

-Uncle Caramon- Long time no see kid.

-Akio- What do you want?

His tone was filled with anger. "How he dare to came here?" He thought.

-Uncle Caramon- We need to talk, get in.

-Akio- Have you forgot that I'm adult now? You can't order me what to do, expecially after how you treated me when i lived with you. Besides, what has changed suddenly? You haven't even spoke with me since i moved out!

-Uncle Caramon- I knew you wont like to talk with me.

-Akio- And you were right. Come on Ai, let's get going.

He tried to walk away when Hayasaka grabbed his arm.

-Ai- Maybe we shouldn't... Let's just listen to him, maybe its important.

-Uncle Caramon- Listen to the girl, she has a good point.

-Akio-*sigh* Fine. But not on your ground. I know just a place...

------------------Ryota's Dinner------------------

Ryo always was a good cook and even better friend but he also knew when not to ask questions. So it was this time, he just served the meal and left, knowing its not his business.

Caramon stared at his steak with disappointed face.

-Uncle Caramon- I thought you have better taste than this...

-Akio- Get to the point.

-Uncle Caramon- As you wish. The reason why I wanted to speak with you is that I think you don't realise the consequences of your deeds.

Hayasaka listened carefully to their conversation, but she hardly could focus on it. Perhaps becouse of aromatic beef on her plate. It would be easier to just eat it but she knew once she will start, she will focus only on delicious steak.

-Uncle Caramon- Making Shinomiya group calapsse was not a smart choice. Do you even know what kind of chaos have you caused in this part of countries world of business???

-Akio- I had to save my friend.

-Uncle Caramon- You really think that one small human is worth causing this? You just caused the economy crisis!

-Akio- Its not that bad. Only companies who worked for Shinomiyas are feeling this effect. And don't you dare to talk about Kaguya this way!

-Uncle Caramon- You are so selfish and stubborn Akio... Just like your father.

Akio almost had a rage attack but Caramon continued to speak.

-Uncle Caramon- But also loyal and kind hearthed... Like my sister.

It was a first time in his life, when Akio heared a compliement form his uncle.

-Akio- Mom...

-Uncle Caramon- I'll be on my way... I dont think we will talk soon, but I see that you are worth much more than i used to belive...

Akio haven't even spoke for few minutes after Caramon left. He couldn't understand what happened... His thoughts were disturbed by loud munches of Ai, who finally could eat her steak.

-Ai- *chewing* Oh my god! Its even better than last time!

-Akio- He never compared me to my mother...

-Ai- Hey, but why you seem so confused?

-Akio- Its... Weird. Considering our history...

-Ai- Just realised I never heared it. Always when I was asking about your parents you were just changing subject with tears in eyes, maybe its time to explain a few things?

-Akio- Okey... Order another steak, its a long story.

Ai happily waved her hand and Ryota understood without any words what she mean. Soon the scent of grilled beef filled the air.

-Akio- So... It all started this way...