Chapter 23: End of War

----------------Hayasaka's Diary----------------

Its all done. Kaguya is save, Oko is not in power anymore and we can finally rest. After all that time I never thought that its possible to end this madness.
But how did it happen? Let me tell you.

I and secretary-chan were running from Shinomiyas security guards when one of Kaguya brothers stood on our way. Fujiwara told me to run, while she will handle the problem. Sadly I had to agree.

Once I arrived to the mansion i started fire alarm and given Kaguya chance to escape. Luckly she got the message from Maki's brother and she knew what to do.

I followed her from distance to make sure she will find her father will. But suddenly I was the one needed help. Oko and group of his servants runned into my way. They had to see me and followed me. I tried to gain some time but soon they attacked me. I was able to knock out two of them but I had no chance... They pinned me into ground.

-Oko- So... We meet again traitor.

-Ai- Choose words wisely, you may not see, but you lost already.

-Oko- Good one.

One of his minions pulled my head and forced to look at him.

-Oko- Now tell me, where she went?

-Ai- No.

He lifted his arm, ready to punch me. Then a help arrived, and I never thought his sight could be so pleastant.

Akio tackled Oko and threw him on ground. He sticked some rag on his eyes and then Oko started screaming in pain. Ishigami was with him, he striked one of minions with stick. I used that moment to break free and soon fight ended.

-Ai- Great timing! But what did you do to him?

I pointed at Oko.

-Akio- Ryotas chilli souce. He wont get up too soon.

Ishigami used tracker he installed in Kaguyas neckle that Mikado gave to her.

Soon we found the shack where the will was hidden.

When she left the shack she was really happy to see us, but it was not over.

Oko appeared, still blinded and lifted by two minions. He tried to get the will from Kaguya, but we had a highground.

Chika arrived with Un'yo and his team. Oko had no choice but to surrender. Akio went off nerves and started punching him, yelling that he will pay for all our harms.

We tried to pull him off and then Un'yo decided to betrey us and wanted to get the will for himself.

Kaguya had to run, which also was planned. Soon she found herself on cliff edge. I wish i could see those confused faces of Un'yo and his servants when she jumped off it! But Miyuki knew it all will happen and catched her from a helicopter. Guess that was a romantic scene, but renting a helicopter was kinda... Odd.

Sadly for them, Miyuki had to leave to America few days later. Guess he arrived in Stanford about an hour ago.
-----------------Hayasaka's Room---------------

Akio entered the room when Ai was writing her diary.

-Akio- Hey, you are still writing that?

-Ai- Its a beautiful story, isn't it? Someday I wanna show it to my children.

-Akio- Come to earth, we are waiting for you.

-Ai- Who is waiting?

He shaked his head in dissapointment.

-Akio- Kaguya, Fujiwara and the rest. We agreed to go to paintball remember?

-Ai- Oh, yes! I forgot.

-Akio- That was your idea noodle!

Hayasaka's face turned red.

-Ai- Oops, right! Well, I'll just change and be right here.

-Akio- Ok, we'll wait outside.

-Ai- One more thing. It feels good to be back here...

-Akio- Welcome home sweetheart.

He left and closed the door.

-Akio-(to himself) Children? Guess I met my match.

Meanwhile Hayasaka dressed up and was about to go, but she quickly jumped to her desk and wrote something on the opened side of diary. The quote was:

"Kaguya's story ends here. Its time for ours".

Downstairs she met rest of friends and they headed to the city to have some fun.

------------------Authors Note--------------------

Welcome at the end of this arc.! But no worries, its not end of the story. There's still many to be told, so next chapters will arrive soon. Anyway it was lot of fun reading this story so far! As manga ends soon after events described in last few chapters, next ones will not be an addicion to manga, but a continuation of it.

So take care and wait for more of "Love from certain point of view"