Chapter 3: Love advice

Uncle Minoru pov.
This little bastard should be back already... I can't belive it! I allowed him to live under my roof so he have to obey my rules! Just heard a door opened. Now we'll have a talk.

Akio pov.
Damn, I'm seven minutes late. I don't get it, he hates me! So why I have to come home right after school if ge thinks that I'm a ball and chain to him... Never mind, this time I'm not afraid of him.

- You're late.

His voice was so deep and grim that I had shivers down my spine... Again: I'M NOT AFRAID.

- Just few minutes, no big deal.

Answering like this was bad idea.

- DON'T TALK TO ME THIS WAY!!!

- I'm saing the truth.

- Why don't you respect me at all! Without me, you'd be living under the bridge right now!

- Becouse you are treating me like a rat!

- You are as arrogant as my spoiled brother.

Now I was the one who's in a fury. That was enough. My face turned Red and I shouted at him:

- MY FATHER WAS NEITHER ARROGANT NOR SPOILED!!

- Stop yelling at me or we'll talk diffrant way!

- SHUT YOUR JAWS!!

The echo of this words bounced off the walls. Uncle's face was carved out of stone. He just glared at me with murderous tone. Then I said calmly:

- In two months I will be an adult and this nightmare will end. I'll never have to look at your ugly face again. And I certainly won't have to listen to you insult my father.

- I wouldn't let you stay here anymore anyway.

Without any word I just went to my room and stayed there for rest of the day. Tomorrow will be another day...

----------------THE NEXT DAY-------------------

I already cooled down after yesterday's "conversation" with uncle.
I was just washing hands in restroom when someone came to me from behind.

- Hey man...

In mirror I saw a familiar face, but I wasn't sure who was that. Almost every person in this country looks the same for me.

- Hey... You are?...

- Ishigami, we met at council room before.

Now I remembered. Unfortunately the sight of him reminded me that weird, loud girl. What was her name? Fiwajra? No Fujiwara, she's hard to forget.

- I wanted to talk with you...

Is his voice always so glum? Anyway, I decided to check what's going on.

- If it's about this whole joining to council my answer is stilo no.

- What? No, I'm here in a private matter... Basically wanted to ask for something...

- Ok, how can I help?

- How the hell are you doing this?!

- Doing what?

He stared at the wall for a moment, then explained.

- When you walking down the hall almost every girl turns to look after you. I heard you were even talking with Ai Hayasaka! She is one of the most inaccessible girls in Shuchiin!
Just... How?!

I did not expect such a question. Is he asking for... No, that's not possible. I have to investigate the situation.

- Why are you asking?

-... Becouse I'm lonely. I just want to have someone who I would love, and who would love me... My only relationship ended in a disaster and got me in a lot of trouble. I barely got out of it. Still, I miss what's between ...

- President and Shinomiya?

I just knew what he wanted to tell. This surprise on his face was invaluable to me.

- How... You... You know about them?

- Hayasaka told me.

- See?! That's what I want to feel, this relation between Shirogane and Shinomiya or you and Hayasaka.

- Wait, wait, wait... Hayasaka is just my friend.

- Oh, ok... Weird. She seemed really emotional when talking with you. Never mind, you know what I'm talking about.

- Yea, I see.

Ask me!? For romantic advice!? Whaaaat!?

- So, what's your secret?

- I'm not sure, mayby it's about my appearance?

- That's not possible. Look.

He pulled me to the mirror and pointed to our reflections.

- Don't we look alike? If it was about what you look like, I would attract them too, right?

Just nie I noticed that we really look alike. He was a little higher than me, but now I see it. We both had similar posture and hairstyles. The only difference was the color of the hair.
Then I had an idea.

- Mayby it's about body language?

- What do you mean?

- Show me How you walking.

- Why?

- Just do it.

He walked around the room and noticed the problem right away.
He walked hunched over and with his arms hanging down.

- Yea, that's the deal.

- I don't get it.

- Look, I know a little bit about psychology, and it's obvious. As you walk you look like your body is saying "sorry to be alive". I mean, I'm even scared to look at you.

- So what should I do?

- It's quite simple, straighten up, pull your shoulder blades together, keep your head up and maybe a small smile would not hurt.

- Ok...

He moved his body in an unnatural way for a moment and then took a few steps.

- Like that?

Diffrence was huge! He looked like totally diffrent person. He seemed to be confident and relaxed.

- Great! Just like that!

- And that's all I need to do to attract girls?

- No, but it's good begining. You won't be scaring them away.

- Thanks man! By the way are you playing on Nintendo?

- I just played once few years ago when my friend borrowed me his console.

- If you would like to play with me just come to council room.

- I thought we can't use electronic gadgets in building...

- Who cares about it? Probably only Iino. Ok, see ya!

He left the room and went his own way. I even heard some girls conversation after he passed them.

- Is it me or Ishigami looks less gloomy now?

- You're right! He even look a bit handsome today.

Wow... Honestly I did not believe it would really help... On next break two girls came up to me. I'm sure I haven't met them before, but they seemed friendly.

- You are Minoru?

One of them asked me.

- Yes, do we know each other?

- No, but how to say it...

The second one interrupted:

- We need to talk.

Another unexpected suprise...