Chapter 15: War for love

-Ai- So Oko tried to use you as an spy against Un'yo?

-Akio- Yes.

-Ai- Wow... I wonder who is bigger bestard of those two.

-Akio- For now it doesn't matter, let's just enjoy this evening, we can worry about this stuff later.

-Ai- You are right, long time has past since we had some time for ourselfs.

------------------Author's Note-------------------
Hi, it's me again! You see, i'm not best at writing romantic scenes so I guess we should give Akio and Hayasaka some privacy. But if you want write your own version of this scene in the comments, I'll be happy to read it. For now let's head back to the story.

--------------Next Day At Shuchiin------------
Hayasaka walked down the hall of academy when a familiar voice cut the air.

-STOP ARGUING WITH ME!!!

She runned to place where reason of the yells was. She saw Miko and Yu, in front of student council room door.

-Iino- How many times I have to repeat?! No video games in this building!

-Ishigami- Prez allowed me to play in council room!

-Iino- But you were outside of room NEXT to the door! So you broke academy's official-

-Ishigami- FOR GOD'S SAKE, THE DOOR WAS LOCKED HOW WOULD I ENTER A LOCKED ROOM?!?!

-Iino- Breaking rules is breaking rules. I have to confiscate your device.

-Ishigami- Not an option.

-Iino- Give. It. Now.

-Ishigami- NO. WAY.

"I have to stop them before one of them will suffer a lethal damage.."
Hayasaka thought.

-Ai- How about this. Ishigami, you wont play your games outside of room, and you Miko wont confiscate his console. But you both will finally stop yelling at each other!

...
...
...

-Iino- F-fine... But next time-

-Ai- There wont be next time, right?

-Ishigami- Well...

-Ai- RIGHT ISHIGAMI?

-Ishigami- Okey, okey...

-Ai- Good. And no more screams, or I'll get really mad. And nobody want to see me mad.

Miko just walked away, saying something silently.

-Ishigami- Thanks Haya, I just can't stand her.

-Ai- And Vice Versa...

-Ishigami- Anyway, how are your progress with Akio?

-Ai- Theres not much progress.

-Ishigami- Why? Oh no, please don't tell me that you are in this kind of relationship where you are fighting each other WHO will make a move first.

-Ai- No, we're not. Hey! Why are you interested in it? Shouldn't you talk about games or other dumb stuff?

-Ishigami- Dumb stuff?? You are technic freak too!

-Ai- Yes. But i'm not playing those silly AI girlfriend simulators.

Ishigami's face turned red becouse of mix of embarace and anger.

-Ishigami- HOW DID YOU KNOW?!

-Ai- That's my role, to know.

-Ishigami- Wow... That's creepy. But don't tell anyone okey?

-Ai- Okey, but everyone are thinking you are weirdo already.

-Ishigami- Well. Oh, almost forgot!

He took a small package from his backpack and handed it to Ai.

-Ishigami- Can you give it to Akio? I was about to do it myself, but turns out that I have alot of overdue paperwork to do by end of the day.

-Ai- All right, what's that anyway?

-Ishigami- I'm not sure I can tell you. But he know what is that, so he will tell you later.

-Ai- Umm... Okey. Weird...

Hayasaka returned to the apartment earlier than usual, and she was immediately curious about what this mysterious little box was hiding. What could her boyfriend be hiding from her? Why didn't Ishigami tell her what he had actually given her to deliver? For a moment she thought about opening the package, but she stopped herself. Not only because she trusted Akio, but also because she had just heard the key in the lock.

-Akio- You are back already?

-Ai- Yes. Can you come here?

Akio entered Hayasaka's room a moment later.

-Akio- Yes?

She grabbed the box and handed it to him.

-Ai- Ishigami told me to give it to you.

-Akio- Oh, so he found it!

-Ai- Can you tell me what I gave to you? Yu was making some big mystery about it.

-Akio- As I asked him.

-Ai- What? What is inside? And why you keeped it in hiding from me?

Akio turned back to her and quickly opened the box. Then he said with smile:

-Akio- What kind of suprise would it be if someone would tell you?

-Ai- Huh?

Hayasaka was in shock when she saw a small item with chain in Akio's hand. It was a neckle with small moon on it.

-Akio- Happy anniversary.

-Ai- What?

-Akio- Today a month passed since we are couple, you really forgot?

-Ai- Kinda... But I wasn't expecting a present. I have nothing for you...

He put the necklace around her neck, put his arms around her, and spoke in a soft, happy voice:

-Akio- Your presence is the best gift. Beside, honestly I forgot too.

_______In Shinomiya's Residence______

Kaguya talked to Yu by the phone.

-Kaguya- I still can't belive that I had to remind him about it!

-Ishigami- Yep. Guess you were only one who counted days passed. Anyway why you advised him to give her this moon-like neckle?

-Kaguya- That's a long story. It's about our friendship since we were kids.

-Ishigami- Right. Anyway, if you are counting, how much time passed since you and Prez become couple?

(Silent before shout)

-Kaguya- OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIVE I FORGOT!!!