Chapter 6: Just few days

Akio pov.

It's been four weeks since Hayasaka revealed the truth to me. From that time we became closer to each other. She often told me how twisted Kaguya could be, and we're chatting a lot. Unfortunately, she didn't have time to ever meet outside of school. Speaking of Kaguya, I had an unpleasant conversation with her the day after this whole Hayasaka thing. She thought I had done Ai some kind of harm. I'm not even surprised. While Hayasaka never showed much emotion, it was obvious that something was wrong. Luckily, Hayasaka heard (it was hard not to hear) how Shinomiya "defended" her. If it wasn't for her, I'm sure there would have been a fight. Aside from the fact that I would never hit a girl even in self-defense, the fire in her eyes proved that she would be capable of anything. It wasn't until Ai was able to calm her down, though it wasn't easy because she didn't want Kaguya to find out that I knew the truth.
But now I'm focused on myself, becouse just nine days remain to my eighteen birthday, so I will finally move out from uncle. Thanks to part-time job and inheritance from my parents, I will be able to rent an apartment. It is not big, but wherever will be brighter than here.

------------------The Next Day--------------------

Hayasaka pov.

It was an exhausting night. Kaguya's computer broke and of course I had to fix it. I usually love to build Pc's, but it's worth mentioning that it wasn't until late in the evening that I didn't find out about the need for repair until late. At first I thought I would deal with it quickly, but unfortunately I was wrong. It turned out that the fan broke down, and without cooling it seriously overheated. The graphics card and several other important parts literally burned down. Even though I had spare parts, I didn't finish the repair until four in the morning ... Now I was walking down the hall half alive until a familiar voice woke me up.

- Ai! Ai!!! Do you hear me?!

Just then I saw Akio at my left side.

- Why are you screaming so much?

- I've been trying to talk down to you for few minutes, you seemed that you haven't even seen me... Are you all right?

Man, don't tell me that I was so tired that I didn't even hear him?

- Yes... It's ok...

- It doesn't seems like it. You look like zombie or something... For a moment I thought you were sleepwalking.

- Ok, honestly? I'm barely alive... I was repairing Kaguya's computer whole night. And when I finally finished it turned out that the sun was rising already.

-... You can't function that way... You will tire yourself to death!

- But without computer...

- Shinomiya would wait. She is a big girl after all. But you have to take better care of yourself, or you will be bad.

He was right. But what can I do? I don't even remember when last time I had a day off.

- I can't just take a break. Kaguya needs me.

- But you need rest. Come on, let's go.

He grabbed my hand and lead me somewhere. I was too tired to even resist.

Kaguya pov.

Weird... Minoru is walking toward to me and drags someone behind him ... I said in a hesitant voice.

- Umm... What happened?

His face was red of anger, then I realised that the person he brought was Hayasaka, but she was not looking good. He pointed at her and said:

- This is what happened! It's time to tell you the truth! I know that she is working for you, and you have to be heartless to order her to work whole night! Look at her!!!

Oh my god... She really looked bad. I'm not sure that she even realise where she is.

- Oh my... Is she ok?

- No! It seems ok to you?! Becouse I don't think so! Listen to me. I'll lead her home and you will give her a few days off! No discussion!

When he said that he taken Hayasaka out of my sight... How could I did it to her?  Well... He is right, I'll give her some rest time. But it's interesting, I never saw him being so mad... I think that she means more to him than she thinks.