Part 4: Family talk and lurking evil

Kiriya: Alright boys. There is something I wanted to discuss with you in private.

Reed: And that'll be?

Kiriya: Your families. And also your abilities but I don't think you would be willing to show them.

Reed: Thanks for not forcing us to use our moves. But what about our families? There's nothing wrong about them

Roy: Yeah our families are run of the mill people.

Kiriya: That's my point. All of our students are either prodigies or from a Shinobi clan.

Reed: Oh so you're saying we're the first ever students that don't have a historical family?

Roy: That's kinda messed up if you ask me.

Kiriya: I am very sorry if it offends you but it's just new to us. 

Roy: It's fine. But do we still have to explain our family?

Kiriya: Well, you don't have to. But it would be appreciated if you did.

Reed: *Puts his cup down* Fine. I'll tell you about our lineage. It was around 500 years ago. Our clan was founded by our leaders the Nakiri family of Oni. 

Kiriya: Oni? You mean the demons-

Reed: Yes. Put it simply we are part demon ourselves. 

Kiriya: *Shooken up*  I am sorry for my reaction. But could you say it again?

Reed: Our clan was made by Oni who lived by their own rules and made us. Part human and Part Oni.

Kiriya: Then how have we never heard of this.

Reed: That info is not allowed to be shared by our family rules. *Places down Shusui* And I am serious about it.

Kiriya: I get it. I won't push any further.

Roy: Fine, I am the reincarnation of the widely known Scarlet Devil. One of the most powerful demons hell has ever seen. 

Kiriya: Then... how about your friend? How was he-

Reed: He was just a regular guy.

Kiriya: Part Oni and Demon reincarnations fall to this regular man? This man really is exceptional.  But Roy, tell me more about your family.

Roy: It was just me who was chosen no one in my family was harmed by my contract with the scarlet devil.

Kiriya: I see. Well, you two seem to be telling the truth. You two are currently dismissed help out the girls if you can-

*Reed's phone rings*

Reed: Who's this-

Mike: Hey bro wassup? You enjoying?

Kiriya: Are you Mike Techno?

Mike: Yeah I am. But I am busy right now. Just wanted to check up on you. Stay safe then! *Hangs up*

Roy: *Punches Reed* They're in trouble Reed! 

Reed: I can tell Roy. *Stands up* *Grabs Shushi* It's time to go Roy. Their lives on the line.

Roy: Don't be so dramatic. But fine. *Stands up*

Reed & Roy: *Bump fists* This is it... Our first actual fight. *Teleports out of the room*

Kiriya: Those two... are rather odd. First they sensed they were in trouble even though we are nowhere near them and now they can teleport. This Mike must be one in a million person if he's still stronger than them.

*At a place of the city*

Hibari: EEK! 

Punk 1: *Hits Hibari-