Part 67: Extended Training Montage

E-1: Here I also want to ask whenever I may do training montages should I make it several smaller parts or make it one very (Sana is)Beeg part?

*Back at the training cube*

Mike: Alright kiddos so starting right now, I'll be the one training you all. I'll be training you in your weakest areas so that those weak areas of yours are not as exploitable. *Cracks his neck* This should be fun...

Hibari: Uhh... So we're going to have a different training routine for every one of us?

Mike: Precisely.

Minori: Oooohhh~! That sounds fun!

Mike: Maybe to you, until you start feeling pain that is.

Mirai: Pain!? Ha! I'm used to that-

Mike: Physical and Mental pain.

Mirai: A- HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY!

Mike: What? You need to learn and grow if you wanna be on the same level as everyone else.

Murasaki: But I'm sleep-

Mike: *Takes a deep breathe* This'll take a while for everyone to get used to...

*On the other side of the training cube*

Katsuragi: *Kicks at Hikage* Heh! Your not so bad! I thought you got rusty!

Hikage: *Blocks her kick and throws her away* And I thought you'd have died from all that perversion you've been doing.

Katsuragi: Hahaha! Nope! That ain't happening!

Hikage: But I'm glad that didn't happen. Becuase I would've been without a damn rival. Everyone's got one. If you died, I'd be the odd one out.

Katsuragi: And no one's likes being the odd one out- Well of course there's "certain" scenarios where you'd like to be the odd one out-

Hikage: Cut that out. I prefer to make this entertaining. *Readies her knife and licks the blade*

Katsuragi: Ughhh... I don't know why are you into that but I ain't gonna ask! *Rushes towards her and kicks her with a flying kick*

Hikage: *Jumps over the kick and slashes at Katsuragi*

Katsuragi: Woah! *Moves out of the way of the slash and spins around before kicking her in the head*

Hikage: *Blocks the kick and jabs her in the stomach*

Katsuragi: Tsk, *Holds her hand in place and jabs her in the stomach*

Hikage: Tch, not bad. *Pulls back her head*

Katsuragi: Two can play at that game! *Pulls her head back*

*The two then headbutt each other which sends them spiralling back*

Katsuragi: Woah~ I'm a bit spinny~ *Shakes the dizziness off* But that doesn't mean anything!

Hikage: *Shakes the dizziness off* The same can be said for me.

Katsuragi: Here we go! *Dashes towards her and kicks her in the knees*

Hikage: Grk, *Stumbles slightly*

Katsuragi: Gotcha! *Kicks her in the head*

Hikage: Ah! *Rolls on the floor but quickly recovers and dashes towards Katsuragi with her blade in hand* Here we go!

Katsuragi: Hehe!

Hikage: *She then quickly slashes towards Katsuragi*

Katsuragi: Holy hell- *Narrowly Dodges the slashes* You've gotten faster!