Part 5: Training in Tandem

Reed: So what are we supposed to do?

Kiriya: You two are supposed to summon a creature from your mind.

Roy: Can it be anything? Like actually anything?

Kiriya: As long as I can feel it's presence sure.

Reed: Alright them. *Does multiple hand signs* Summoning Jutsu: Manda! *Summons a gigantic snake*

Asuka: It's huge! 

Kiriya: The power coming out of it is exponentially high! 

Reed: So, how'd I do? Was this what you were looking for or am I supposed to make something else?

Kiriya: That's fine Reed. You have already done an amazing job up there!

Reed: Thanks. *Unsummons Manda* Now it's your turn Reed. What summon do you have?

Roy: I only have 1 summon but I think it'll do.

Reed: Go on and show them then. *Leans on a large rock* 

Roy: *Does multiple hand signs* Release: Demonic statue of the outer path! And heads up. Heads down please. 

*The Demonic Statue of the outer path towers over the landscape and begins to tear down trees* 

Kiriya: Alright remove it before it destroys the entire surrounding area! You pass! What even is that thing!?

Reed: It's a powerful beast that roamed the land many years ago and has only been recorded and seen once. It's known as the ten tailed beat. The statue is it's husk after all of its energy left it's body.

Katsuragi: Didn't know a statue could be so destructive. 

Roy: *Unsummons the statue* HA! TOLD YOU ROY I WOULD BEAT YOUR SUMMON-

Reed: Yeah, yeah, your summon is better than mine. I get it.

Kiriya: Once more you two are the most bizarre people I've met so far.

Reed: Look, we're just built different. Not everyone is built the same.

Roy: So is training over?  Can we go now?

Kiriya: Yes, yes, training is now over. You are all dismissed.

*Back at Hanzō*

Reed: *Watching YouTube* Gummy, gummy, gummy, gummy, gummy bear- *Splashed in the face* Oh that is it Hibari! 

Hibari: *Puppy dog eyes* Please Reed...

Reed: *Does a hand sign* Water dragon release: Splashy wave! *Sends a wave of water toward Hibari* 

Hibari: *Hit in the head and chest* Ah~~~

Roy: That sounds wrong in all levels...

Reed: Agreed. *Continues splashing Hibari* This is what you get for splashing my phone!

Roy: Smoke bomb-

*ANOTHER smoke bomb!?! This is getting old* 

Kiriya: Hold on... I've never taught you that hold Katsuragi.

Roy: Oof. Looks like you were caught simping in 4K.

Katsuragi: Well you see... the thing is... we were just about to test Asuka's Buoyancy. That's it haha...

Reed: Hol' up. Didn't you say that trainings over? What gives?

Kiriya: Your training is complete. But I forgot to mention something to you.

Reed: Hm?

Kiriya: Until I tell you otherwise you can't be interacting with the public. Understand me?