Part 41: Friends to Foes

Homura: Shinobi Transformation! *Transforms*

Reed: Let's just watch the spectacle.

Roy: *Leans back* Alright. But i've been itching for a fight for a while now. Hopefully I get a piece of it too.

*The two being clashing*

Homura: Because that's who we are! *Strikes Asuka*

Asuka: *Blocks*

Homura: That's how it's always been!

Asuka: *Lands on the floor* Tsk.

Homura: If I'm wrong, feel free to stop me, Asuka! *Rushes at her*

Asuka: *Jumps over Homura* Oh Homura.

Reed: This isn't going anywhere.

Roy: We should just-

Homura: No! Let me do it!

Reed: Fine.

*The two quickly barrage each other with slashes*

Reed: I see. Something's up with Asuka. She's not using her full power.

Roy: It'll be unfair if we use our Ken haki to see it but, we may have to.

Asuka: Argh! *Cut up*

Reed: Wait... I don't like where this is going.

Homura: Get up already. This isn't your style

Asuka: Actually, you're wrong. *Sneak attacks Homura-

Roy: *Grabs her blade* A sneak attack? How dare you. *Snaps her blade*

Homura: A sneak attack!? But that's how evil ninja fight!! Why!? What happened to that heart of justice!?

Reed: She's being corrupted. Her quick defeat and losing of her friends made her into this... And we can't stop it. Only time will tell.

Asuka: But one thing I learnt... Is there. Is no justice! *throws a Kunai*

Roy: *Grabs it* Too slow kid-

Asuka: *Activates her advanced Buso Haki* Secret ninja art... Toad style Tremor.

Roy: *Quickly blocks all her attacks* You're attacks may possess potential, but they don't hit. So it's useless. Stop this-

Homura: *Pushes him away*

Roy: You're going to get yourself-

Homura: Don't worry! I got this! *Fights back*

Roy: Gotcha. I'll leave it to you Homura. To knock some sense into her.

Homura: Come on! Where's the justice you were so proud about!? Where's that talk about the sword and shield!? I was the shadow, you were the light. I was you, you were me. So come on!

Asuka: Fool. *Knocks her swords away*

Homura: I've considered you a friend, I considered you a rival. But now I'm not so sure. *Pulls out Engetsuka* So come on Asuka! *Goes Crimson Mode*

Reed: It's that sword you couldn't pull out? Nice to see you unlocked it. And you can control your Crimson mode too.

Homura: Thanks Reed. Now come at me Asuka!

Asuka: Tsk. *Blocks her sword-

Homura: Not this time! *Knocks one of her swords away* Got you!

Asuka: *Jumps up*

Homura: If you best me, I'll accept your new feelings, but if I win, I won't!

Asuka: Homura... You're so Naive. *Plants a sticky bomb*