Part 25: Hebijo Academy Raid: Climax

Reed: Well, better time than never! It's time to use my ultimate move... A move passed down to the legendary Joestar bloodline...

Homura: Then pull it out then!

Reed: LET'S RUN!! *Teleports with Asuka*

Homura: Where did they-

Reed: Right here dummy! *Kicks Homura's head*

Homura: Why you-

Reed: No holding back! Time to end this! *Kicks her repeatedly* AGAIN! *Kicks her into a wall*

Homura: If Reed is in here then where is-

Asuka: Secret ninja art! *Cut Homura's back*

Homura: *Falls down* What... is going... on..

Reed: Time to pay the favor for slicing me. Santōryū Ōgi: Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai!! 

Homura POV: Is it really the end? How quick... I thought I could put up more of a fight but it seems that I'm just a-

Reed: *Halts* ...

Homura POV: What is... going on? Why did he suddenly stop? Am I already dead? 

Reed: *Dispels the Kekkai* Let's go Asuka. She hasn't won nor lost. We're merely running away! *Runs to the roof*

Asuka: Wait up! *Runs with Reed*

Reed: Well, there it is!

*All POV*

Asuka: Why did you do that!? She's gonna come back to try and kill us!

Reed: The answer will come in 3... 2... 1... zero.

Hibari: Hey guys! I hope you can hear me! 

Asuka: Hibari!?

Reed: There it is. Just wait and see.

Hibari: Don't fight the evil ninja!

Roy: *Grabs the lighting arrow*

Mirai: What are you doing?

Roy: You heard her! I'm not gonna fight you!

Hibari: If they lose the battle the headmaster will activate the Yoke technique and they'll die!

Roy: Should've known there was a catch. 

Katsuragi: Are you serious!?

Roy: So there is only one solution. Mirai! You're coming with me! *Grabs Mirai*

Mirai: LET ME GO!!

Roy: I'M HEADING TO THE HEADMASTER! STICKMEN IF YOU CAN HEAR ME GET TO THE TOP FLOOR RIGHT NOW!

Orange: You heard the guy!

Blue: But how do we-

Mr. Oinker: Oink!!

Stickmen: ...

Mr. Oinker: *Drinks a levitation potion* 

Red: Hop on! *Hops on Mr. Oinker*

Stickmen-Chosen one: *Hops on*

Chosen one: I'll have to stay behind! *Fires a large energy wave*

Green: *Waves his hand* GOOD LUCK!

Mirai: LET ME GO YOU- *Knocked out*

Roy: Alright kid, I'll make sure you live. One way or another. *Steam emanates from his back* GEAR 2ND!! *Dashes and destroys to the top* COME AT ME HEADMASTER!!

Katsuragi: Tell me, how do I get to the top floor! Wait... I can just follow Roy's path! *Runs towards Roy* Stay safe.

Hikage: Mirai... *Knocked out*