Part 20: Traitor?

*At Hebijo academy* 

Suzune: So you ignored my recommendations and gave Haruka an order without informing me!?

???: Ceasing Hanzō Academy's Secret ninja art scroll is the most crucial mission.

Suzune: The scroll itself is useless without it's chosen one. That's why I didn't recommend it's retrieval. The best course of action is to allow one of their members to develop into the chosen one. After that, we turn them to our side. It's a simple, yet effective strategy.

???: We can train a chosen one of our own once we've taken it.

Suzune: That would be unwise. We have yet to properly train a chosen one for our own scroll

???: I want results Suzune! I've grown tired of waiting here on the sides. Besides... It's already too late.

Suzune: *Eyes widen*

*At the Hanzō Academy shower room*

Hibari: *Showring* Yagyū seemed really angry back there. I can't blame her. She's probably tired of me protecting her all the time. I wonder if I'm gonna be such a burden to everybody. *Wipes a tear*

*A large red light Illuminates the room*

Haruka: It's time to call in that favor cutie. Is that okay with you, my precious little puppet?

Hibari: *Eyes widen* *Nods in agreement*

*In another room*

Reed: *Wakes up* That's not good! Was that all a dream?

Orange: Oi, be quiet over there will ya? I'm tryna sleep. *Sleeps*

Reed: Oh yeah. Sorry. I'll be off for now.

Roy: Dorms are hard to adapt to? It's just fine for me. *Falls asleep*

Reed: No, it's just that something is bothering me.

*A loud alarm can be heard in the distance*

Reed: Guys- Tch.. I can't wake em up. *Runs outside*

Kiriya: *Bumps into Reed* Reed!? What're you doing up this late at-

Reed: I know. But there is a more important matter we have to deal with. *Runs to the sound of the alarm*

Kiriya: We have an intruder on our hands!

Reed: Where are we going anyway!?

Kiriya: Someone is trying to steal our super secret ninja art scroll!

Reed: What!?! We have too get there and fast!

*In the room*

Kiriya: Reed, can you scan the area?

Reed: Got you sensei. *Looks around* I don't seem to see anyone. Nor sense anyone. 

Kiriya: *Opens a secret door*

Reed: *Sighs* Looks like it's still there.

Kiriya: Thank goodness.

???: *Throws ANOTHER SMOKE GRENADE- Oh wait that's new*

Reed: What in the-

Kiriya: It's a knockout grenade! I can't... *Passes out*

Reed: *Stays awake* Looks like all those nights of playing Fortnite and Minecraft have not been wasted.

*5 more knockout grenades have been thrown from abouve*

Reed: Gosh darn it... I should have gotten a senzu... *Knocked out*