Part 11: Power exhibition match

Reed: Meet you at the house Roy. *Runs off*

Roy: Agreed. *Runs off*

??? 1: Don't let them get away!

*With Reed*

Reed: By the looks at your shoulder you were the one who attacked us in that alleyway huh?

??? 2: My, my, keen eye. But that won't matter too much anymore.

Reed POV: Ah fudge a left handed woman. I should have listened to Mike's advice...

??? 2: Are you just gonna stand there honey~

Reed: I'm married thank you very much.

??? 2: Awh~ what a shame.

Reed: So, you're back for revenge I suppose. Then come and get it. *Pulls out Shushi*

??? 2: Now, now, don't be so quick. You just got pretty lucky with that shot. Now don't expect it twice-

Reed: *Kicks the mysterious lady through bamboo* Masenko ha! *Creates a large air slash*

??? 2: Got to avoid it-

Reed: *Teleports behind her* Not so fast! *Throws her across the forest*

??? 2: He's relentless... But I can use that to my advantgae~

Reed: 36 pound phoenix- *Launched to the side* *Lands on his feet* Now who was that?

??? 2: Let me introduce you to my pet. *Shows a small metal robot* He'll be the one that's going to fight you.

Reed: Fine by me! *Dashes towards the small mech* *Moves back*

??? 2: Why did you suddenly move back?? Was it because you realized that your friends are in trouble?

Reed: *Eyes widen* Fine then. I'll have to go faster! *Summons Kurasuma and Gryphon* Santroyu! *Wields all 3 swords* Demon Aura Nine-Sword Style Asura! *Creates 2 imaginary visions of himself*

??? 2: 9 blades!? How did he get four extra arms and two extra heads all of a sudden-

Reed: WHERE ARE YOU ALL!?! *Locates all of the mysterious woman's mechs* Oni-Giri! *Cuts all the mechs in half*

*One of the robots emit a purple toxic smoke*

Reed: What type of smoke is this?

??? 2: Oh... looks like you fell right for my trap.

Reed: I... can't... move- *Falls down*

Haruka: Goodbye Reed. As a farewell gift, I'll tell you my name. ... he's definitely gone now. My name is Haruka dear.

Reed: *Gets back up* Thanks kid.

Haruka: How are you still alive? You should be dead when inhaling that much air!

Reed: Looks like the poison training worked. So that puny poison... Won't affect me!!

*The scream then echoes throughout the forest*

Haruka: W-wai-wait-wait... we can talk about this right? Right? I'll do anything! Just please don't beat me! It's all a misunderstanding!

Reed: ... *Sighs* Mike seems to have really rubbed off me. *Pats Haruka's head* I won't hurt you. You haven't killed anyone yet. But if you have... Buy yourself a coffin first.

*With Roy*

Roy: *Deflecting* You guys are relentless! Can you give me a moment!?

??? 1: No can do! *Slices Roy's arm*