Part 30: Shinobi battle Royale: Preparation

Hanzō: *Holding his head*

Kiriya: Would you mind explaining what you did?

Reed: Well, the legendary shinobi Hanzō, sexually harassed them and disrespected a dead person by eating the gift that was supposed to be given. 

Roy: And it all ended in an all out brawl against the Hanzō students and the Gessen girls students. Good thing we assumed they weren't evil Shinobi or else we would've murdered them!

Hanzō: You don't have to exaggerate that much! 

Reed: Roy was serious about his words. He would have killed them. 

Roy: And I was pretty close too. The kick on Murakumo's mask was a combo starter to break her neck. 

Everyone-Roy: *Nervous* 

Roy: What? I've killed many people in my time on our world.

Reed: Yeah, like 300+ or smthn. Mike killed more people though. So stop tryna break his record.

Ikaruga: What record?

Reed: Mike has the highest kill record as of the moment being around 5.6 billion people.

Everyone-Reed & Roy: Wha-

Roy: But they were undead zombies. So he didn't do anything wrong.

Reed: Nice save. So as I was saying- *Shot in the face*

Roy: Oof. That's gotta hurt.

Orange: AYO WHA!? HE'S DEAD!! WHY ARE YOU SAYING-

Reed: *Pulls the arrow out* That was rude. What is this? It's a message. 

Kiriya: *Takes the arrow* It says something about an incoming Shinobi battle royale. 

Yumi: I was going to mention that but someone said it first. And they weren't friendly. 

Blue: Says as much. 

Chosen one: So, what are we gonna do? Should we join this or not-

Katsuragi: HELL YEAH! LET'S SHOW THESE SHINOBI WHO ARE THE REAL DEAL!

Roy: I was gonna say that-

Reed: But is that a good idea? Like, we have our lives on the- who am I kidding? Everyone is probably gonna agree to it.

Homura: Hell yeah we're going! 

Asuka: Looks like we'll be able to show our skills to the entire world of Shinobi! 

Yumi: I'll be able to-

Reed: Yada yada yada whatever! The people who wanna go will be more than those who don't wanna go so Gessen girls you should leave. Cuz you got a battle to prepare for.

Murakumo: We'll be back! I'll beat you the next time Roy! 

Roy: Yeah, yeah. I'd like to see you try! 

*Small timeskip*

Reed: So, all of them left and we're all alone now. What's our game plan!? 

Roy: It's rather simple! Kick [REDACTED]!!

Homura: Yeah! I like that idea! 

Yomi: I don't mind that idea.

Stickmen: *Whispering* 

Orange: We have come to a verdict. We'll be fighting too! 

Reed: Woohoo! Then you know what that means!

Mirai: And what's that? 

Roy: It's time for you to be exposed to the Limit breaker training! 

Kiriya: It says here you have two days to train and then the Shinobi battles will begin.