Part 40: Foes to Friends.

Reed: What're you doing here.

Yumi: I was here to ask Hanzō if he knows what happened to Asuka.

Reed: I was here for the Sushi. Didn't know Hanzō was here.

Homura: I was here for the same reason.

Reed: So what's the game plan? When do you want to start? I'm just getting some preparations. The stickmen said they want to go on first and have the room for themselves for some reason. I control the room so it's fine. I'll be off then. See ya later. *Walks away*

*With Reed*

*Timestop*

Mike: Mostly everything stays the same with Homura and Yumi. E doesn't like to continue spamming main story lines.

*Time resume*

Reed: *Walking down an alley* Mike mentioned to me that me and Roy were the perfect for the war back then against the M.I.L.F. We were strong enough to hold our own but we're not too powerful to destroy the world. I can now see why I should hold back. And so should Roy.

Yōma: *Lunge at Reed*

Reed: But at this moment, *Raises his arm* I'm in control. *Cuts the Yōma in half*

Yōma: *Dies*

Reed: *Sighs* What a bother. If only things would've been much simpler. *Gets a phone call*

Roy: Hey Reed. What are ya up too? And where are you.

Reed: I went for s stroll and got some food. I'm coming back to the academy. What's up?

Roy: Well, the girls invited us for a hot spring. Homura said it. So I believe it.

Reed: I'll be there. Just wait a few and I'll be there.

*Timeskip*

Reed: *Dips in* That is fire! This is great!

Roy: A great way to lose some stress!

Chosen one: And it's just us in here. No one else to disrupt our peace-

*The Hot spring suddenly turned into a... Cold Spring??*

Red: What the!? It's so cold!! *Jumps out*

Green: EEK!! *Jumps out*

???: Oh sorry. I forgot.

*The pool warms up*

Blue: OH MY- Oh that's better...

Chosen one: Who are you anyway?

Reed: Wait... Is that you?

Roy: Who's where- Kuzan!? What are you doing here?

Kuzan: The hot springs I usually hang around had been closed for repairs and remakes. Mike gave me this address. Didn't think I'd see you here. Fancy seeing you though. Still fighting crime?

Reed: Yes. Yes we are. How's your leg?

Kuzan: Much better now. Sakazuki did me bad but there's no more bleeding anywhere. I still need my Ice prosthetic though.

Roy: That's good to hear.

Green: Who is this guy?

Roy: Formal Marine Admiral Aokiji. Or by his real name Kuzan.

Red: A Marine?

Reed: It's complicated okay? Dimension traveling is a pain. Especially when we talk about other dimensions.

Red: A- okay then.

Kuzan: So what brings you here?

Reed: We were invited by a friend to join them. They said it's a way to loosen up our bodies.