Part 21: Techno's Training: Discussion

E: Because I don't want to waste time, the part where Hibari enters the Hebijo academy remain mostly the same other than the Crimson Squad being more wary of Hibari cuz of her connection with Reed and Roy. Also, come on Mike. Why were u there?

Mike: *Lays down* I just want to help my old pals that's all. Plus they are gonna need all the training they can get. 

E: He's right. The girls need to get stronger as because of Reed and Roy and so will the Hebijo girls yet still have no knowledge about the existence about the stickmen. And if that's all that's needed then Time Resume.

*Time Resume*

Ikaruga: Apparently, Hebijo has an abundance of students.

Red: How many we talkin? 

Ikaruga: I am not to sure myself. But I know for certain they outnumber us.

Green: That doesn't sound assuring.

Ikaruga: But if you account their numbers into consideration it'll be impossible for the school to hide unlike Hanzō Academy.

Yellow & Katsuragi: Maybe they have a hidden base somewhere. Like the forest or a mountain base.

Reed: *Sharpens Gryphon* The most reasonable placement would be a tall and steep mountain no one would want to climb. It would be perfect for an evil Shinobi school.

Katsuragi: Well, where should we start searching? We got over double the members now but Japan is still huge.

Roy: I'ma sit this one oout.

Asuka: Me too. This is getting way too complicated. 

Kiriya POV: *Clenching his fist* The training may be harsh but he's right...

Yagyū: Is something wrong sensei?

Kiriya: Ah, no. Nothing is wrong. But you've seemed to have calmed down.

Yagyū: Can you please forgive my outburst?

Kiriya: I'm not the one who deserves an apology. I'm just glad everyone found you before you got far.

Yagyū: Everyone surprised me. Even using my full strength no one gave up on me. And they never let me go even when I pushed Red and Yellow away from me. I even almost hit Roy.

Kiriya: *Hears a bell* 

Yagyū: What's wrong?

Kiriya: Nothing. I have some business to take care off. Wait here until I get back

Everyone: Right/Alright/Gotcha.

*Outside*

Kiriya: I swear a sound came from over-

*Another bell chime can be heard*

Kiriya: *Looks behind him* Who are you?

Suzune: Hebijo girl's academy instructor. Suzune.

Kiriya: Suzune?

Suzune: And here we have Hanzō Academy's head instructor. Kiriya. *Pulls out a sword* I challenge you!

Kiriya: *Pulls out a sword*

*The two then dash and cut each other*

Kiriya: *Holds his arm* Impressive. But I doubt you came here just to show off.

Suzune: *Armor breaks* *Helmet breaks* 

Kiriya: Rin!

*Timestop*

E: Hold up... This is kinda hard to write-

Mike: Just write both names lol.

E: Time resume then.