Part 16: Secrets of the Sage

Kiriya: 6 people and a pig? Finding 6 specific people would be hard but with a pig accompanying them that should make it easier to find them.

Reed: But you have to note, they're coming to us. We won't come to them. We must be patient as E is a man of mischief and mystery.

Kiriya: I understand.

*The next day*

Reed: Hey y'all! Wassup!? Why the long face Ikaruga? Still salty?

Ikaruga: It's none of your concern!

Roy: Aw come on, let loose a little. Just cuz they beat y'all doesn't mean you should let go on yourself.

Katsuragi: She's just grumpy that's all...

Reed: *Sighs* Well, then again-

Katsuragi: Hey, who you callin' blissful!? *Flips her skirt* HAHAHA!! *Runs off*

Ikaruga: This is not the time to be goofing off! *Runs after her*

Reed: Oi! Wait up!

Roy: Leave those two be. They'll make up soon enough. We got stuff to set up. Especially for those seven guests.

Reed: *Bonks him* We still got class!

Roy: Forgot about that part. Let's just move on!

*At the academy*

Kiriya: *Writing on a scroll* ... *Sighs*

???: Are you writing a letter of apology?

Kiriya: I would prefer to just call it a report. I know I was responsible but still-

???: Sensei, based on what I observed in the incident the other day, I'd say it's a safe bet that someone who knows the campus was working with them.

Kiriya: I don't think we're dealing with a traitor.

???: I know you suspect her. How could you not?

Kiriya: *Shocked* ...

*Flashback*

Kiriya: Interlocking Shinobi Kekkai? It would be incredibly difficult to pull off. And for a student to develop a new ninja art, It's never been done before!

???: Well I'm gonna be a super ninja sensei! That means I gotta do super things!

Kiriya: I can't tell you how proud I am. Keep up the good work Rin.

Rin: Hehehehe...

*Flashback end*

Kiriya: Rin is dead. She did not complete her mission.

???: To follow into ones duty is glory to a Shinobi. But until I see her dead body with my own eyes, I won't believe it. Also there is something you should know sensei.

Kiriya: What is it?

???: I found a piece of clothing with a presence of an evil ninja about it.

Kiriya: Are you absolutely certain about it?

???: The presence is as wicked as I felt. It was a league from the other evil ninja we fought.

Kiriya: Then she was just a figment of my imagination?

???: No. Let me explain. As a teacher you should already have a grasp on the true lethality and power of the Hebijo academy students. I believe it was an image conjured by an evil ninja with incredible skill.

Kiriya: I've read reports about their power but not until now I've seen it. Wait, are you suggesting that the Shinobi went through all of that solely to distract me?