Part 17.5: "Walk" to Hanzō National Academy

*While Everyone was on the mountain*

Orange: *Gets up* I'm hungry... Looks like everyone else is asleep. *Walks to the kitchen* Guess it's time for me to make something. *Walks into the kitchen* What to make- ...Blue? 

Blue: *Cooking* Oh, hey. Wassup? I just woke up early too cook for everyone and seems like you were the first one who woke up. 

Orange: What time is it anyway?

Blue: Around 5-6am I should say. Minecraft clocks aren't that helpful. So are Minecraft maps. 

Orange: What's this? A note? And a box? Who gave this?

Blue: The counter lady gave it to us. She said someone forgot to give you this before you left and delivered it here. 

Orange: Did you read the note?

Blue: Yeah, it sent by the guy and it was our own personal phones. Probably used for making mapping and locating the school easier.

Orange: That's gonna cut our search must faster than I thought! 

Blue: Keep it down. *Places the eggs on the table* They're still asleep. But yes. This'll make our job a whole lot easier.

*The aroma of the food comes flows to the bedroom*

Yellow: *Awoken by the smell* Is that Blue's cooking!? It's making me hungry! 

Red: Now that you say it, I'm starving!

Green: *Woken up* What's up guys- Is that food!

Chosen one: That smells great! Who's cooking the food?

Blue: Uh... I am... and are you all hungry???

Everyone: Y E S.

Blue POV: Ah shoot... here we go again.

*After a long time of eating*

Yellow: Ah! Perfect! 

Red: *Still eating* Delicious!

Green: *Sighs* So, the guy sent us some phones huh? Looks like Yellow will enjoy that.

Yellow: Sure will! With this locating the academy will be easy!

Blue: Hopefully so. *Lays back* Still wonder why he chose us?

Orange: Could he be someone of a higher power? Like Noogai3? 

Chosen one: That seems like the most reasonable explanation. So it is possible he saw what happened. 

Orange: But he seems like he lives in this domain but at the same time he's also associated with one of the higher powers. Maybe an Avatar? 

Chosen one: And he seems much more powerful than Noogai3 but he seems nice enough.

Blue: I think we can trust him

Green: He gave us something to do and another purpose too. So we gotta appreciate the effort he put into this.

Yellow: *Taps on his phone* Looks like I've pinned the location. It's an hour walk away.

Red: *Finishes eating* So, if it's only an hour walk away, shouldn't we explore around? 

Mr. Oinker: Oink.

Red: He's right. We seem to be transported to Japan but an alternate reality version of it. So it would be good to learn our area.

Green: I'll go get ready. Let's leave as soon as we can for the academy.

Orange: *Gets up* So will I. Let's not keep the people who are waiting, waiting. 

E: *Teleports in* Sorry, the door was locked. So I minded myself in.