Part 38: Operation: Pool Party

Reed: *Lays down on a chair* This is rather nice... *Activates his Ken Haki* I see Roy, Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, The Chosen one, Orange and the girls. All playing.

Roy: Yo bro! Come on! Have some fun! *Pushes him*

Orange: Don't be such a pushover!

Reed POV: What the- nevermind...

Reed: Fine, fine. I'll go along. *Stands up*

Roy: WOOHOO!!!

Orange: Lez go!

Reed: What are those fools up to?

Roy: Beats me but it looks fun as hell!

Orange: Let's join them before we get left out!

??? 3: Now I can die happy! *Nosebleeds* I have no regrets... *Falls to the ground*

Reed: A... Are you okay!? You were bleeding from your nose! Is everything fine!

??? 3: Yes! Everything. Is. Fine!

Reed: Ok. Then I don't need to worry.

*A loud whipping sound can be heard*

Roy: AYO WHAT-

Reed: What did I just hear?

Yumi: Hey, is something bothering you Homura?

Homura: I thought it was strange that Asuka isn't here. She was with us in the changing room

Yomi: Now that I think about it, it's odd why Reed and Roy asked us to watch Asuka and not the other Hanzō academy girls.

Mirai: They could just be busy and she's the only one with free time.

Homura: I bet they'll show up soon enough.

Reed POV: If only it was that simple.

Yumi POV: Perhaps, but why do I feel so uneasy. Reed and Roy have their guard up that's is really obvious they're expecting a fight. But why?

Roy: Hey you four. What's popping?

Homura: Eh, nothing much. What about you?

Roy: Nothing much either. Say, I don't think I've met you and your group before. What's your names?

Miyabi: Oh me? I'm Miyabi. She's Imu. She's Murasaki. Shes Ryōbi, and the person she's chasing is Ryōna.

Roy: Thanks that makes this a whole lot easier now.

Miyabi: And you must be Roy. The man behind you is Reed right?

Roy: Yeah. But how do you know us?

Miyabi: Word about you got around that you two beat a powerful Yōma on your own. It spreads like wildfire and got to us relatively quickly.

Roy: Didn't know we were so famous.

Miyabi: It's surprising to know you two despite not being Kagura rank, you two beat one big and powerful Yōma.

Roy: It's nothing really. Well nothing compared to what we fought before. I'll go get something to drink be right back. *Walks away*

Yumi: I'd expect Roy to go on an all out burst of talking but that was unexpected.

Reed: Gello.

Roy: Gello. What are you doing?

Reed: Just grabbing a sprite.

Roy: *Presses a button* I'll go for a Mug Root Beer then. *Grabs the can*

*Meanwhile*

Red: *Splashes Blue* Take that noob!