Part 28: Ally forces.

*1 Week later*

Girls: Welcome back!

Kiriya: You all seemed to have passed your advancement tests haven't you?

Reed: Hahaha... YAHAHAHAHA!! *Shows his papers*

Roy: Look at this! We both got the highest marks for some reason! *Shows his papers*

Red: And we got pretty good scores too. *Shows his papers*

Chosen one: I could have been on the same level if it weren't for the fact I kinda disobeyed the last rule.

Reed: If it was Mike he'd fail immediately. 

Orange: *Sighs* Didn't think it'd be the literal city so my score was average. 

Kiriya: I had already been informed of the scores that you have all received and I must say, I am impressed. You all have done really well. All of the deductions were just for rule breaks. Now, who's ready for some more-

Roy: We're gonna have to cut you off there. We have an urgent report to send back to our world today. 

Reed: It'll be bad news if we don't get it there on time. 

Kiriya: I see. Another mission from your world. I guess I'll have to call of the lessons for now. After all, we need out top fighters on guard.

Roy: You'll be fine. I trust you all.

Kiriya: If that's the case then I also want to welcome your new teacher, Rin!

Rin: Heya boys!

Reed: I swear I thought you were gonna join Homura.

Rin: After much consideration I miss my old home. I want to be a teacher at the academy now.

Roy: Can't stop you neither we have a reason to stop you. But we gotta go. See ya later. *Teleports away* 

Reed: See ya later. *Teleports away*

Rin: Well, time to get to training! 

*With Reed and Roy*

Reed: Here's the report. Also, take this letter.

Head minister: You are planning to retire aren't you?

Roy: So am I.

Head Minister: Well, can't say I can stop you. You've been serving us for a long time anyway. *Stamps the letters* Have fun in your retirement. We hope the best for you.

Reed: Thanks. Good luck to you to.

Roy: We'll be off now. More adventure awaits us. 

Reed: Still want to be top tier Shinobi *Teleports away*

Roy: God speed to you. *Teleports away* 

Head minister: Those boys...

Mike: *Leans back* They got it all from me. 

*Back at the academy*

Orange: Enma! *Cuts multiple dummies* *Does a hand sign* Rasengan! *Blasts the Dummy*

Green: Can I make more than one weapon with this? *Makes 2 daggers* Seems like I can. 

Asuka: Hiyah! *Cuts the dummies* Orya! *Breaks a dummy's head*

Chosen one: *Drags 2 dummies* *Ignites the dummies on fire* Take this! *Throws the dummies*

Rin: Whoa! *Moves away*

Kiriya: *Puts out the fire* That was sort of irresponsible. *Hears something* Sorry students. We have to deal with something.

Rin: We'll be leaving now.