Part 15.5: 2nd unexpected crossover

E: HA! DIDN'T EXPECT THIS DIDN'T YA!? Now, I wasn't originally planning for this to happen. But I liked that original fic so lez go!

*On a desktop* 

Orange: And that means... Uno! 

Yellow: *Slams his cards on the table* I HAVE 50 CARDS!!!

Red: WELL SO DO I!!

Blue: Deal with it and get gud. 

Green: I'm done...

*A loud ding on a doorbell can be heard*

Red: Was that the chosen one-

Orange: I WIN!!

Yellow: NO FAIR ORANGE!!!

Blue: NUUUU!!

Orange: HAHAHA! I WIN!!

*The ding can be heard again*

Orange: *Stands up* Coming. 

E: Where are those stickmen- 

Orange: Uh... who are you?

E: I am...

Red: Oi, who was dat? 

E POV: Fudge I didn't think this through darn it script! 

Blue: Who are you? You don't look like the chosen one-

E: Okay lemme explain this to y'all.

Orange: Uh... okay? Go on.

E: So, you already know, A.Us exist and different dimensions exist too. I am calling you 5 to assist 7 other people in a journey. 

Yellow: What are you talking about? 

E: You will be transported to another dimension. You must go there to protect that world from an ancient threat. I cannot tell the details as I am not to certain on what it is at the moment. 

Red: How the hell can we trust you?

E: Lemme think... Becuase of this? *Writes on Red's arm*

Red: What did you do- why does my arm look so real!?

E: *Removes the texture* That will be your disguise so you don't stick out. You will keep your color schemes so that you won't get confused with one another. I entrust you to do a task for the greater good and I know you have the ability to do it. 

Orange: Well, thanks but I am not sure if we are ready yet-

E: I'll give you about... 1 week to get ready. Get everything you need. You can grab allies if you have any and you can grab practically anything. But you won't be able to bring the games with you as they themselves are alternate realities. Ciao. I'll see you in a week. *Teleports*

Orange: Well that just happened.

Blue: So should we get ready?

Red: Probably. Let's set up a plan first. 

Yellow: I'll go get the drawing board then.

*1 hour later*

Yellow: So here is our plan. I will contact the chosen one to assist us for this journey. Red and Green. You'll be in charge for resource gathering. Go to Minecraft and gather what we need. Blue, you go along with them but instead of resource gathering you should make potions of healing, strength, jump boost and speed. You can also get us rations for the journey as well. And Orange, You can convert everything that Red and Blue got and also help me convince the chosen one to join our cause. So, is everything clear?