Part 54: Secrets unfolded

*In a train station*

Asuka: *Walking around*

Yumi: Asuka.

Asuka: Huh- Yumi.

Yumi: Hello there. I was hoping we could chat.

*In a café*

Asuka: So what do you need?

Yumi: Hey, there's no rush. Let's drink some tea and warm up a bit. *Drinks tea*

Asuka: Right. *Drink tea*

Yumi: Delicious. Have you ever been to this cafe before?

Asuka: Yeah. A couple of times. It's pretty close to home. So I used to come here often. Sometimes grandpa would join me. And we'd eat together.

Yumi: That sounds wonderful. I'm glad you seem like your old self lately.

Asuka: Really? I guess that's a good thing then.

Yumi: *Places down her cup* I'm glad. I was worried. What happened to you?

Asuka: *Gasps*

*Flashback*

*Timestop*

E: Before we continue, if you watched the anime, you know where flashback should happen. But, the location changed. Due to Reed being there and Asuka being stronger. She was beaten alone in another place. And Reed and Roy were not able to sense Asuka's chakra due to interference and there being a large amount of people around.

*Time resume*

Asuka: *Beaten on the floor & knocked out*

Fubuki: I decided not to kill you Asuka. I need you alive so I can share a message. The Shinobi's dark past. Which is, [Inaudible].

Asuka: *Wakes up*

Fubuki: There you have it. Those are the sins of the Shinobi.

*Flashback end*

Asuka: I can't tell you.

Yumi: Why not Asuka?

*Outside*

Asuka: *Walking* ...

Yumi: *Walking with her* I want you to atleast explain why you wouldn't talk about this. *Stops* Fine. We're not friends anymore.

Asuka: *Stops*

Yumi: A real friend would never be so secretive. I guess that means we're not friends.

Asuka: That's no fair!

Yumi: I can tell your carrying some sort of burden and that's fine. But Asuka, you shouldn't carry that burden all by yourself. As a Shinobi and your friend, let me help you.

Asuka: Yumi...

Yumi: It'll be okay! No matter what, we can overcome it together.

Asuka: *Turns away*

Yumi: Okay then, guess I'll be leaving.

Asuka: You've put me in a tough spot. But you win, I'll tell you okay!

Yumi: It's about time.

Reed: *Listening in* Quick, gimme a paper.

Chosen one: Here. *Gives him a paper*

Reed: I'll write it down.

Fubuki: In that case she should hear everything from me.

Reed: that's doesn't sound like Asuka- Oh shoot.