Part 9: More training? Gimme a break

E: Ok, before this begins, I just wanna point out...the scene where Ikaruga's brother enters her room and their scuffle happens will remain the same. Nothing will change. Let's just get on with it then

*Time resume* 

*The next day*

Reed: Why do we have to do this again? There is no point at advancing something that shouldn't be advanced. That can lead to very dangerous consequences in the future. *Sheathes his sword*

Roy: Yeah. Our precision is at it's max and we use whatever energy we need to cut the bamboo. We do not need to pour in excessive force unless we are planning to knock our enemy back which isn't the function of blades rather blunt weapons or fists. 

Ikaruga: It may not be the case for you but it is the case for everyone else.

Reed: For the time we've been staying here there was no occasion where we were serious about something but something like this must be stopped. If the keep on training again and again the outcome will not be pretty.

Ikaruga: That doesn't matter. We need to train just in case another attack comes.

Roy: Fine then. If the backs of your teammates give out and they remain paralyzed well congrats, you lost your friends. 

Katsuragi: *Lands between Reed and Roy*

Reed: *Moves out of the way*

Katsuragi: Alright, what's wrong?

Ikaruga: Nothing I'm fine.

Katsuragi: then where is this attitude coming from? your acting like a drill sergeant.

Ikaruga: I'm just trying to help you guys okay? There's no telling when the evil ninjas are going to attack us. If we don't get stronger we won't be able to defend ourselves against them.

Katsuragi: I get it. But yelling at us isn't gonna do us anything good. Infact your just ticking us of!

Reed POV: Come on... what would Mike do???

Roy: You have a valid point in your argument yet you lack two key elements.

Ikaruga: Yeah? And what's that?

Roy: Enthusiasm and Enjoyment

Ikaruga: How can those two possibly help us in training?

Roy: If the people in question can't enjoy what they're doing how can they put their heart into it?

Ikaruga: If that is how your trainer does it then he's doing it all wrong. 

Reed: Then tell me how can he kick the butts of multiple elemental users and gun wielding marines? 

Ikaruga: What are you even talking about!?

Reed: Fine, let's actually demonstrate how I fight and my training against yours. 

Ikaruga: Fine I accept your challenge.

*At a battlefield*

Reed: *Creates his own stance* *Smiles*

Ikaruga POV: This man knows nothing. He's just good at regular fighting-

Reed: *Runs upfront* TECHNO PISTOL! *Uppercuts Ikaruga*

Ikaruga: W-what was that- *Knocked out* 

*2 min later*

Ikaruga: What happened?

Reed: Futomaki Roll? *Hands he a roll*

Ikaruga: *Bows down* I'm sorry for saying your training is pathetic and weak!