The Boardwalk

*6 hours later*

The sun was just starting to set and I decided to go down to the boardwalk. The entire journey to Santa Carla I was dreaming about revisiting the boardwalk. I had made such great memories there as a child.

I pulled on some denim jeans and tightened them with a black leather belt. I pulled on a a black band t-shirt that I had ripped into a crop top and put on my leather biker jacket. I put some eyeliner on and brushed through my dark brown hair.

I walked out my half unpacked room and down the stairs to the main room. I said goodbye to Michael and Sam. They were gonna join me later to see the concert but I wanted to get a look around before all the madness started. I couldn't find Mom I guessed that she had gone for a nap after the long drive.

I exited the house and sat on my shiny black bike. I revved the engine a couple times before setting off towards the boardwalk.

I eventually arrived at the boardwalk about ten minutes later. It was just as beautiful as I remembered. The neon lights were so bright in contrast to the dark night sky. The screams of excited children could be heard all over the boardwalk.

I walked through the entrance and took in my surroundings. The smell of buttered popcorn and other sweet treats filled my senses. I walked through the crowds of people and admired the attractions that filled the boardwalk.

I leaned against a metal gate and took in the views. I heard the rumbling of motorbikes and searched the boardwalk to find the source of the noise. I looked to my left and saw four boys with the most magnificent bikes.

One of the boys had light blonde curly hair. He was the smallest of the group but still had an air of intimidation to him. His jacket was amazing. It was covered in colourful patches. Most of them were red and orange coloured. He wore a white crop top with jeans.

The boy next to him was one of if not the tallest of the group. He had dirty long blonde hair. He wore a black leather jacket and a black mesh top. He was smoking a joint and seemed to be the most cheerful of the group.

The next boy had gorgeous long brown hair. He looked to off a Native American descent. He wore no shirt and just his jacket. His jacket had a cheetah print on one of the arms. He wore black jeans and black boots.

The last boy if not arguably the most gorgeous out of all of them had a spiky bleach blonde mullet. He wore a black trench coat with a leather jacket underneath. His features were angelic but intimidating. I felt drawn to him as if I had met him before.

I looked over at the four boys again. I looked at the smallest, to the tall blonde, to the one with the gorgeous hair and to the bleach blonde. He was staring right at me icy blues burning into mine. He tilted his head and smiled at me without breaking eye contact.

*Davids POV*

Paul and Marko were arguing about a stupid girl they had met. I ignored them and scoured the crowds looking for our next meal. Which is when I saw the most beautiful girl that was looking in our direction. She was leaning against a railing her dark brown hair falling perfectly down to waist. Her style was immaculate. She wore black jeans and a black crop top and a gorgeous black leather jacket. Her grey eyes reminded me of the moon.

I saw that her attention had wondered over to me so I looked away and got the attention of the boys.

"Marko! Paul! Stop arguing and look" I hissed.

I felt her eyes linger on me for another minute or two before she glanced over the group again. I took the chance to look at her gorgeous eyes once more. This is when her eyes met mine. They were hypnotic. They called for me. They needed me.

"Ashley!" Shouted a male voice from in the distance. This snapped me out of my trance.

"Ashley..." I muttered to myself and smiled whilst looking at my feet.

"Is Davey boy in love?" Teased Paul in a mocking voice.

"Shut up" I hissed at him but couldn't help but smile.

*Ashleys POV*

"Hey guys!" I said whilst hugging Sam and then  hugging Michael.

"Who are they?" Asked Michael. I turned around looking at the the four boys.

"I don't know, they just arrived." I replied turning back to Michael. Michael looked at them curiously.

"Come on let's go" he said whilst watching placing his arm on my shoulders.

We all walked in the opposite direction to the boys and towards the concert.

*1 hour later*

The music was incredible. You could feel every beat radiate through your body. I swayed my hips to the music for what felt like hours.

"Isn't this amazing?" I shouted.

"Best night ever!" Shouted Sam in response to my question.

Michaels face beamed with happiness. He bobbed his head to the best of music. His brown curly hair swaying with every movement.

*15 minutes later*

"I'm gonna go see if I can find Mom!" I shouted over the music.

I squeezed my way through the crowds of people trying to reach the stalls on the boardwalk. People were screaming and shouting in excitement.

I made it out of the hundreds of people and looked towards the stalls. Some offered food and some offered drinks. I decided just go have a break from the music and rest somewhere.

I leant against a wall of a shop and looked at the sky. The bright lights that filled the sky were magical. The moon shone so bright. I stared for another minute trying to figure out the constellations.

"Pretty isn't it?" I heard a deep breathy voice say.

I turned around to look at the person who had leant against the wall next to me.

It was him.