Surf Nazis

TW: this chapter involves sexual assault. Please only read if you are comfortable with these topics. I will give a warning when to stop reading. I will write a summary of the scene so you can catch up <3

I stood in the middle of the main path on the boardwalk. Little did I know the boardwalk closed early on a Wednesday night.

I looked around to see if the boys were here or not. I saw some boys but they weren't my boys. They were surf nazis. Paul had told me that they were trouble and that if I stuck with him and the boys they would protect me. Unfortunately my boys weren't here to protect me.

"Hey hottie! You lost?" Shouted one of the boys. I ignored them and started walking away from them.

"Where you going?" Shouted one of them.

"We just wanna have some fun!" Added another.

"Leave me alone!" I screeched. I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I started speed walking heart pounding in my chest.

I turned down a corner hoping to losing them. I came face to face with my worst enemy. A dead end. I whipped my body round hoping to find that I had lost the gang; I hadn't.

Six boys were stood in a line about a metre away from me. They all had menacing smiles on their face. David always had a menacing smile but something about theirs was different. David's smile came from amusement not from evil.

I slowly started to back away from them. My heart was pounding in my chest and chills ran down my spine.

"Where you going?" Asked the one in the middle. I continued to shuffle backwards until I hit a hard brick wall.

"Aww looks like the little girl is at a dead end". Said the oldest looking one. He looked to be in his mid thirties. The others laughed at his comment.

Suddenly my mind flashed back back to when I was a child.

*Flashback*

"Ashley where are you?" Asked my father.

I hid in the corner of the basement terrified at the thought of him finding me. My breathing was heavy and my heart raced. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. There he was.

"Aww is my little girl at a dead end." Those words sent fear exploding through my body.

*End of Flashback*

"Leave me alone!" I spat.

"Oooo someone has an attitude". They all started walking towards me.

"When my friends get here you'll all be in trouble!" I warned them. I hoped that the boys weren't far. They had said that they were coming tonight.

"And what friends are those?" Asked the smallest on the left.

"Umm..." What had the Edgar called them? I couldn't remember. My breathing started to get heavy. Then it hit me. "The lost boys" I said.

"Where are they then?" Said one them mockingly.

"They will be here soon" I replied more trying to reassure myself than intimidate them.

"I doubt that" said the tallest of group. He stepped closer to me. He got so close I could feel his breath on the top of my head. My heart was knocking at my chest. My body started to shake uncontrollably.

*TW: Sexual Assault Scene*

He grabbed my chin and moved my head so that I was facing him. He pushed me against the wall. My back slammed against the brick and pain shot through my body.