Betrayal

*Ashley's POV*

"Come on let's get her." Shouted a familiar voice. I felt the bed dent as someone had jumped onto it. Then I felt another.

"No that's my sister. Stay away from her!" Shouted another voice. My eyes slowly started to open. My eyes adjusted to the light of the room which is when I saw Sam's face inches from mine.

"Ash? Ashley! Your okay!" Said Sam whilst hugging me as tightly as his small body would allow him to.

"Sam? Sam! You shouldn't be here." I panicked.

"It's fine I have vampire hunters with me." He explained. He had the frog brothers with him. If they find the boys they'll kill them.

"What?" I exclaimed whilst trying to process what he had just said.

"They are experienced don't worry about them. They will save..."

"No Sam you don't understand. Don't kill them." I pleaded. I couldn't stomach the thought of them being dead.

"Why they are bloodsuckers but u and Michael are only half we can still save you guys!" he exclaimed. I looked at him sadly. I placed my hand on his cheek and just admired his face. Then confusion swarmed his face.

"We can still save you right?" He whimpered at the realisation of what my silence meant. I hugged him tightly as he started to cry.

"Sam I'm the happiest I've ever been. I was miserable when I was human." I explained to him softly.

"I know you were Ash but now you hurt people. I can't accept that." He said as he pulled away from me.

"We only hurt bad people and people who deserve it." I pleaded to him.

"No one deserves death Ashley." He said glumly. I frowned.

"If no one deserves death then don't let the frog brothers kill my boys. Please I think I love them." I was shocked at my own words. I hardly knew them but I felt so connected to them.

"You hardly know them Ash." He tried to explained.

"I know that but I feel safe with them and happy. Please don't let them get hurt."

"You really mean all that don't you?" He asked with a concerned look. I nodded my head.

"I won't let them get hurt. I promise." He said.

"Thank you." I replied. He got up and quickly hugged me one last time. He ran out of my room letting me fall back to sleep. Who knew being a vampire would make you so tired during the day.

*20 minutes later*

I woke up to a sharp pain in my stomach. I lifted up my shirt that Paul had lent to me where I saw no blood or mark. Even though I had no injury I still felt the pain of the wound.

I walked out of my bedroom towards the boys.

"Your dead meat!" Growled David. I started running towards the boys. I ran straight into the frog brothers.

The frog brothers were completely covered in blood. It wasn't human blood. It was Marko's! The boys looked at me with fear in their eyes. I felt my face morph into the terrifying monster that I had become. Suddenly the boys smelt so sweet to me.

They started to run past me. I flew over to them and cut into their path. The looks of horror on their face were almost amusing.

"Hi boys." I said with a menacing smile. They slowly started walking back into the depths of the cave.

"Where do you think you're going?" I said.

"They won't be going anywhere." Added David from behind them. He had an angry growl in his voice.