Michael

*At the boardwalk*

Humans ran around the boardwalk like happy meals on wheels just waiting to be picked off. There were hundreds of loud teenagers and kids causing chaos throughout the boardwalk. This gave me the perfect opportunity to sneak of when the boys weren't looking. We had already fed on four surf nazis to make sure we were strong as possible in case the frog brothers attacked again.

Paul was high out of his mind. David and Marko were drunk and surprisingly even Dwayne was high. I think this whole situation had really affected them. I could tell that they wished all of this had never happened. I couldn't help but feel guilty about ruining their perfect lives.

"I'm still hungry guys. I'm gonna go find someone to eat." I said whilst walking off.

"You sure you don't need someone to come with you." Shouted Paul with concern in his voice.

"I'm fine." I said trying to remove any suspicions the boys might have about where I was going.

"I know you are babe!" He shouted back. I laughed at his joke as my cheeks flushed red.

I walked to the edge of the boardwalk before setting of me towards my home. Well old home I guess I should say.

The night was as beautiful as ever. The moon was joined by beautiful twinkling stars. I never noticed how peaceful Santa Carla was away from the boardwalk. It was tranquil but also quite lonely.

*5 minutes later*

I eventually made it to my old home. All the lights were on and a strong smell of garlic surrounded the house. As far as I am aware garlic doesn't hurt vampires but I was still going to be cautious.

I looked through Michaels window to see him sat on the bed alone. He looked upset. His eyes were red and puffy like he had been crying. I entered the room as quietly as I could. He didn't seem to notice me standing behind him on the other side of his room.

"Michael?" I said gently. His head whipped round to look at me his eyes were still red and sore.

"Ash I'm so sorry I didn't mean it. I wasn't thinking straight." He tried to explain. He practically flew of the bed and was now on his knees in front of me begging me to forgive him.

"I don't want your excuses Michael." He suddenly went quite as if he was at a loss for words.

"I just want to talk." I said as I walked over to his bed and sat on the edge. Michael followed and sat next to me.

"Please just let me explain Ashley." He pleaded.

"Michael just listen." I snapped. I just wanted him to listen to my perspective on everything.

He sat on the bed with his hands awkwardly placed on his lap. His head was down and he was shuffling his feet nervously.

"Look I know you don't like the whole vampire thing but I'm happy and you need to accept that." I explained to him.

"I don't accept it though. I look at you and I don't see my sister anymore. I see a monster." He said. His words were like a stake to the heart. How could he say something like that to family?

"I'm sorry for how I treated you in the cave but my feelings have been hurt as well. I have feelings to you know." He added.

"You sound like Dad." I said as I backed away from him.

"I sound nothing like Dad!" He shouted at me.

"All your excuses and what about my feelings? I'm the one that has gone through the most in the past few days! How do you think I feel?" I hissed at him. He had pure shock on his face.