The Cave

*David's POV*

I led Ashley down into the entrance of the cave. I could still smell her arousal. I knew the boys would smell it to and say something. That would annoy Michael and I needed Michael. He's crucial to Max's plan.

I entered the cave with Ashley behind me. The harsh light of the fire stung my eyes. It took a for minutes for my eyes to adjust to the light.

"Ooo where have you guys been?" Teased Paul as we entered the main area of the cave.

"Shut up Paul" I heard a voice say from behind me. She didn't have to do much to make me laugh.

"I guess the other gave you the grand tour Michael?" I asked him.

"Yeh they did" he replied sternly obviously still annoyed with me and Ashley.

"So do you like it Mikey?" Teased Paul.

He hesitated to answer when Ashley butted in.

"I like it I dunno about Mike he likes to be clean" she laughed. I walked further into the cave and sat down on my wheelchair.

*Ashley's POV*

David went to sit down an old wheelchair. I looked around for a spot to sit and saw a space between Paul and Marko. I sat in between in this old red velvet couch. As soon as I sat down Paul placed his arm round my shoulder.

"Hey babe" he whispered in my ear.

"Hi" I blushed. I looked at David to see if he was going to do anything about Paul being so touchy but he didn't seem bothered and just smiled at me.

I looked over towards Marko and saw Dwayne sat at his feet looking bored unamused with life.

"So what did you and Davey boy get up to all alone?" Questioned Marko teasingly. I blushed so hard I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Uhh nothing" I replied obviously lying. I head David chuckle in the background.

Suddenly Michael stood up. "Enough what are we doing here?!" He exclaimed.

"Michael rights we need food! Marko food!" Said David. With that Marko shot up and was out of the cave. I could hear a motorbike rumbling then nothing. Michael sat back down realising that leaving this place was not going to happen anytime soon.

"So Michael how you liking Santa Carla?" Asked David menacingly.

"It's alright I guess not as good as phoenix" he stated glumly.

"Ashley what about you?" Asked Paul whilst placing his other hand in my thigh.

"Phoenix was nice but I never felt alive there. Santa Carla is miles better!" I exclaimed.

"Are we by any chance the reason you like Santa Carlo so much Ash? Asked Paul teasingly.

"I don't know maybe" I teased back whilst smirking. He rolled his eyes at me and I heard David chuckle. Dwayne was now reading a book and blocking out his surroundings.

*20 minutes later*

Star and Michael were chatting privately whilst me David and Paul were chatting about the cave.

Suddenly Marko burst through the entrance and into the main room. "Feeding time come and get it boys and girls!" He exclaimed. He places the bag of food down on the fountain in the middle of the room. The smell of rice and noodles hit my senses. It smelled amazing and I was starving.

Marko knelt down by the food and handed out the boxes of Chinese food. He grabbed a box and walked over to me.

"Ladies first" he said whilst offering the food to me. I grabbed the box.