9. Trying To Help

Calmness runs through me that she is dining with me for lunch

Calmness runs through me that she is dining with me for lunch. Walking us to the house seems to be more of a relax state.

Part of me is astonished by the amount of power she holds. Baffles me on how she controls it that well. Air rushed from my lungs when she released it all like that. It didn't go without notice how it affected the dragons with the cells either.

I open the door and let Harlow walk inside first. It should seem that her Beta and his mate stayed behind with Malik at the dungeons.

"Will your Beta and his mate be joining us?"

"Czar is going to try and retrieve information from some of the rogues and if they won't work for us then he will shackle them, just so no more rogues become unstable. Zalia wishes to stay with him, as she is good with reading others."

"I know that Malik is staying there to watch over clean up. I will have him assist them as well with some more guards to where neither your Beta and his mate has to touch the silver." I pull my phone out and Malik said he is on it already.

"Thank you and you can call them by their name. It won't harm anything and they would much prefer it too. You are not wolf and I know that you run a little different on titles after ours." Harlow smiles, making my heart warm.

"Yes, we just have an advisor which is Malik for me. We grew up together and he has always been there with some wise advise." I agree.

"That is the same with Czar we grew up together. His parents were the previous Beta couple too. We both went through the training together to be the higher ranks. Czar's spirit wolf is the next strongest after mine." Harlow laughs a little.

I want to hear that laughter again. Ezekiel shocks me when he speaks up.

"Your spirit speaking with you too?" Harlow gazes at me.

"Yes, he had been silent for many years until right before I officially met you." I let the honesty seep out.

"That has to be hard. I couldn't imagine Chantria not talking with me." Harlow gives a soft smile.

Beautiful name for her wolf, just as she is. One day I want to meet her spirit. Ezekiel speaks up yet again.

"Ezekiel loves her name and wishes to meet her one day." I relay what he said.

Harlow's cheek get a slight tent to them in the most lovely shade of pink.

"What would you fancy for lunch?"

"I am fine with leftovers or a sandwich. As I said early, I am easy on the food options." Harlow's voice is soft.

"You're not a food snob bascially." I chuckle lightly.

Within no time, I have a couple of sandwiches on the counter. Kaida will be more than surprised and no doubt upset, due to the Queen of Wolves eating something so basic.

"I will say Kaida, Malik's mate, she will not be happy that you had something so basic for lunch. She is the one that has been planning the meals and would not like this. Dinner is going to be something over the top." I feel the need to give her a warning.

"This can be our secret then, if you wish. I wouldn't want to upset anyone with your pack and with her being of high rank too." Harlow finishes her sandwich.

"How long will it take for the silver to weaken the wild?" I ask, trying to get back on business before I ask about us being mates.

"Varies. If the wolf spirit has the most hold or not. This could take anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days."

"So if he is truly unstable it won't take long." Pondering on what she just informed me on.

"Tis true. Unstablity would mean that the human our main parts is not strong and the spirit is going off instinct. However, if it is the main man himself getting any truthful answers will take even more." Harlow lets out a small sigh.

Malik walks in with Beta Czar and Zalia, Kaida following in behind.

"Hi, your Highness! I am Kaida, Malik mate." She gives a small bow and Harlow looks at her with a soft smile.

"Please don't do that, no bow is necessary. It is lovely to meet you."

"We didn't get much from the two rogues I attempted to get information from." Beta Czar steps up behind Harlow.

"Why does that not surprise me in the least?" Harlow shakes her head.

"They have been shackled as well. Two other guards assisted me in getting them up." Malik speaks up for the first time, having an arm around Kaida.

Jealousy runs through me that I currently can't have that with my mate that is literally three steps from me now.

"Thank you for the help, as it is much appreciated." Harlow nods her head.

"It was my pleasure." Malik smiles and then looks to me.

"Since this morning, no other attacks have happened. Neither has any more sightings of wilds."

"You're having sightings of them too, not just attacks?" Harlow whips her head towards me.

"Correct, normally once we see one it is not long before there is an attack. Currently all the dragons on the lines are volunteers only. I have not forced any of my people to be out with everything going on."

"None of this makes sense. If they was after extra land, then it doesn't make sense why they are doing this. Your people are retreating and they would have made a bigger move. They haven't though. Not to mention, rogues don't typically work in this form together like they have. Rogues tend to keep to themselves not fitting into a pack or large groupings."

Harlow explains out for us to know her thoughts.

The way she is working and trying to help brings me a great amount of joy. If there were only a way this could all come to an end with the rogues as she calls them.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Many differences between dragons and wolves in some instances. How will this work out?

Should they have taken lunch to just discuss them being mates?