32. My Bare Hands

Fear is a feeling that normally doesn't transpire within my body

Fear is a feeling that normally doesn't transpire within my body. Yesterday it occured like a slap in the face when thinking over the mating ceremony. It was hard to run from Zalia and Kaida, but somehow I managed without them knowing what sent me into a panic. Thankfully, Cohen didn't seem upset over the issue with that part of the ceremony won't be taking place and even erased my fears.

After that we spent a good part of the day going over the land and placement of new housing. Cohen called in his contractors and I call the ones within my pack. Both teams walked into the office later in the evening, the wolves having ran here with excitement. Most of the work will take a short amount of time with the amount of people doing the building.

I did join Zalia and Kaida back after calming and they are more than happy to take over preparations completely. I just had to make sure they had Cohen's measurements for his suite. I did inform them of my mini fear and they did give some guidance in how we could still at least possibly do that part of the ceremony, but I turned it down in the main pretense of it being repulsive.

This morning Cohen and I both woke startled, as it seems many of the wolves members had made the journey to to the lands here over night. They are in much pleasure to witness our mating ceremony with this being so far a once in a lifetime event.

I have been under stress with worry since wolves have arrived. I am more than thankful they have came to show their loyalty to us. It is just the fact after what the dragons have been through, causes some concern in me. So far, all the dragons have been welcoming with open arms to all the wolf members.

The field is now housing a grand total of three hundred and eighty-four wolves. Not to even count the ones expected to come in least minute for the ceremony tomorrow.

A part of me is hopeful that as my mateship with Cohen is a rare thing, maybe it truly isn't. Parts of me dream that as more dragons and wolves are connected they will find to be mates. Even if they simply choose to be mates seeing how Cohen and I are, we would not ever tell them not too.

"Hey, cupcake." Cohen's arms wrap around me.

"Where is your mind at? It can't be anything we have been doing as your sweet smell is on the lower side." Cohen teases me, just to get me worked up.

Lovely, just what my mind needs is to revert back to all the sexy time we have been having together. Cohen has made it his mission to use every toy I had brought and even some he personally bought for us.

"Just over the last twenty four hours, minus what we have been doing." I smirk at him.

"I am just hoping in a way that between the dragons and wolves being so accepting to our mating that others will either choose it if they have gone without a true mate. Then rejoice if there are true mates between them."

"That would be a joyous thing and they will forever be safe under our ruling." Cohen kisses me with passion.

"So the rest of your items for clothing arrived just a bit ago. They are already in your closet. Kaida also sends word that your dress for tomorrow is in. She kept jumping for joy around Malik."

I nod and give him a smile.

"I know one thing that could help you currently." Cohen grabs me interest.

"What might that be?"

"We could go speak to the rogue Charles? Or I could sweep you off to our chambers to really get everything off your mind?"

"I think Charles first then you can hold up that other deal after dinner." I smirk, my hand cupping his sex to tease him since he has teased me with so many thoughts of us.

Cohen takes my hand and we make the journey to the dungeon. Czar sees when we were making our way here and has been a step behind us. Malik also joined right when we walk into the dungeon.

"Do you wish for the tools you like to use?" Czar whispers.

"No, I much rather use my bare hands with Charles. He struck me wrong with this whole act and now he will suffer for what he caused. Just please see to it that some silver liquid is ready to inject for the slowest death possible if he tells us everything we want to know."

Czar nods and steps off to the side with a guard. With the short words they pass, he steps back up and we walk to a different area with only one cell.

This cell is circled with pure silver. The smell from the metal alone makes my nose burn along with a few watery tears trying to escape. That doesn't seem to be the only thing in the room, at one point it should seem some aconitum were used to weaken Charles. It is rare for basic wolfsbane to be used on wolves, but he has done some of the worst of crimes.

Against the back wall hangs Charles. Chantria bristols in our mind with the mere sight of him. The burns that rack his body is the key to where the aconitum was placed, so at least I also know where not to touch. Don't need to have treatments just because I touched the area.

"Very nice what you both had done after the fight to make him weaker." I praise Czar and Malik, who both nod with smirks.

"I still have the gloves over here my Queen, if you wish to use them. We would prefer to keep you safe from the herb." Czar bows and goes with the respectable actions with the situation we are within.

"I may just use them. Thank you Beta." I nod back.

Cohen accepts the gloves and together we walk into Charles cell once Malik unlocked the door.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Do you think Charles will talk now that he has been weakened?