24. Make A Deal

"That is absurd! Every member is to come to me with they have a human mate and we would arrange a settlement for where the mates can live

"That is absurd! Every member is to come to me with they have a human mate and we would arrange a settlement for where the mates can live. Most come to live within the royal pack. There should have been no reason your pack section to banish you for something out of our hold. It is the only time a human is allowed to be aware of our presence in the world." I growl.

Chantria has been worked up every since our throne was threatened by the last rogue.

"I didn't know that though, Your Majesty." The rogue shakes.

"What is the section leaders name?"

"Section leader Donva." The rogue answers.

I turn to Czar, as this is the same section leader we have had issues from roughly twenty years ago. If he is not following the rules I have laid out then what else is he doing that could be making more of my wolves rogues when they rightfully shouldn't be.

This rogue that has been answering us seems to be truthful, as there has never been a change in heart rate to tell of anything else. Not to mention how scared this rogue is, he has sang like a little bird.

I walk out of the cells with the others following. We make it out the main door and I spin to face all three of them.

"He seems to be truthful with how he is responding. Even the slightness bit of a lie would have him fidgeting or his heart rate would speed up the little of amounts." Cohen goes over what I have already thought on.

"We could still use him to show us where this rogue causing the issues are?" Czar questions his thoughts.

"I like that way of thinking. It could be the solution. The next issue will be the section leader." I nod to Czar.

"This would be the fastest way to remove this threat to where the dragons are back to feeling safe and experience their normal lives again." Cohen expresses his thoughts.

"We would need to move quickly though." Malik speaks up for the first time.

"With it being in between lands, I can have my royal guards at the border in less than two hours by run."

"We can have several dragon guards with us as well to help. I know several that love the fight." Cohen adds in.

We nod to each other. Then Malik and Czar take off to make the arrangements, as tonight we will go in and remove this threat.

"I want him alive though, Cohen. He needs to answer questions because none of this still makes any sense as to this rogues reasoning behind all of this."

"I agree with you, cupcake." Cohen wraps his arms around me and starts to clean my hand with a cloth from his pocket.

Czar and Malik step up and inform us everything will be ready within the time we want to leave tonight. At least with the darkness of the night as our cover will help to take them all by surprise.

We walk back into the dungeon and the cell where we spoke with to the rogue. He is the only one that has gave us anything we have needed to know.

"Czar, assist this rogue in getting out of the shackles." I whisper.

"I will make a deal with you. Show us to the area where this main rogue causing this issue resides and you will be free to stay with your mate, alive." I command.

"Thank you, thank you! My Queen!" The rogue starts chanting over and over again.

Chantria is still worked up and it does not help to make me feel any differently.

"This is only if you are completely honest with us. If this shall be some form of a trick, you will have a much slower death than what you witnessed. I will make it my personal mission to slowly inject silver into your blood system starting at your feet so that you shall feel the life living your body." I warn.

The rogues eye go wide and I can see he believes every word I said to be truth.

"We won't take lightly the pain and issues that your fellow rogues have caused to the dragons. I will be there every step of the way to make sure I assist my mate in your ending." Cohen's eyes shift slightly as his dragon spirit surfaces some.

Czar and Malik stand on the sides of the rouge, ready to engage if he tries to bolt. A pure stupid move since we are still in the dungeon, but if the man is desperate nothing can go to chance.

"We will make sure you are not chained, but you shall stay within a cell until the time comes for you to lead us towards this main rogue." I nod to Czar and Malik, who take the rogues elbows and guide him to a new location.

Can't have the only rogue willing to help getting killed if somehow one of these other rogues break free. As the other rogues around seem to be angered this rogue spoke to us and gave away what we wanted to know.

Cohen gently takes my elbow in his hand and leads me out of the musty dungeon. The fresh air helps to calm me and Chantria. It has been such a long time since we got to just enjoy a run. That could be part of the reasoning to our current state to be quick to let the anger shadow our thoughts correctly.

"We shall have some free time soon, cupcake. Then you can be free." Cohen knows where my mind is.

"You have not had any free time either. Does it affect you so gravely?"

"Yes, in some ways but it will take a bit more time before my temper becomes that of yours. With our spirits they need free roaming time but not as often as you must."

"Cohen I have never reacted like that. Never! I have always strided to be the bigger person and holding in the anger to make clear coherent decisions. That in there though before that rogue started talking I just wanted to kill each and every rogue the harsh way and it is my wolf people doing the harm. None of my people have been injured as yours have." I stop my mini ranting.

Taking in a deep breath to ground myself, the largest smell that calms me is my mate. It is more of help than even the nature surrounding us.

"Tonight we will get the main one responsible and that is what I am holding onto. I will help keep you grounded, my love. We are in this together. Then we can get our revenge for the ones that have been harmed." Cohen wraps me in his arms.

We walk to the house in order to prepare for tonight.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Is Harlow losing a bit to much of her temper?

With Harlow never experiencing this amount of anger, does she need to try and hone it differently?

What will come of their night when they go to find this main rogue?