30. Provide For You Too

Just what I have been needing for decades

Just what I have been needing for decades. Peaceful time with my mate one on one.

Once we landed in this dazzling meadow. Chantria and I couldn't help but shift and get some free time in our spirit form with Cohen. Not the easiest playing tag with the size of his dragon, not to mention weight but we make it work.

As we play around, I have learned the speed at which we can run at is the same speed Cohen can fly at. It makes me bloom with happiness that we still are equal in so many ways and not different like many would believe.

For the longest it seems like my energy is never ending, as Chantria helps to fuel it. We are finally starting to need some rest and I am more than sure Cohen is as well, since he has done more than I have with flying us here.

Cohen has long since landed and laying on his stomach watching as I trot around sniffing different areas. Right in that moment of sniffing, Chantria gets a squirrel brain moment. Literally, as we catch a whiff of a rabbit. Nothing better than a fresh kill in her opinion to offer to our mate.

We hunch low to the ground and follow the trail leading us to the edge of the meadow. There is a small rabbit nibbling on some leaves from a bush.

To bad it will be its last meal. Chantria drools.

I don't get the point to this in a way since we do have a basket full of food, but to Chantria it is a way to give to our mate.

Hope he enjoys rabbit meat.

The breeze is helping to push our scent away to where the poor rabbit doesn't know Chantria is coming for it. With that thought we push off our feet and Chantria is quick to bite through the rabbits neck. At least it was quick. Honestly though a deer is better to me.

With a huff through our snout, Chantria picks up our kill and we trot back to Cohen. Dropping the gift right in front of him, Chantria removes the fur with her claws and backs away.

We move over and use the grass to wipe of the blood. Right when we turn back around, Cohen takes in a deep breath and then fire flows from his mouth onto the fresh meat.

Chantria and I are facisnated by the act of what he can do. Though our jaw drops once he shifts back to human form and sit there with nothing on.

I quickly take back control and we shift back to my form a minute later. Moving over I sit next to him, but he pulls me into his lap. Picking up a piece of the hot meat, I hold it to his lips and he accepts it with a smile.

"Thank you cupcake." He nuzzles my neck, where his mark lays.

"Chantria wanted to provide for you too." I try to think of something else, while he eats on the meat, slipping me bites too. Even though all I would have to do is move just a little and have him sink into me, which would be easy since he is a rock underneath me.

Cohen moves leaning back for a moment, but keeps a hand on my back to keep me sitting up on his lap. It confuses me at first until I see his hand reaching into the bag I brought.

"There is one thing I have for you. It is something I came across many years ago and knew it would be perfect for my mate. Since meeting you and being with you I now understand why I picked this one." Cohen leans back up hiding something in his hand.

With his free hand Cohen pulls my face to his. His lips taking mine in a soft gentle claim, I lean into him needing more. Our love pouring out to each other through the bond and the kiss. I move to where my legs wrap around him, as he takes my hand in his.

I feel something being placed on my finger and I pull back, to see Cohen smiling. I look down and it is a gorgeous ring. It is a lovely design of green gems surrounded by diamonds.

"Harlow, you are my mate

"Harlow, you are my mate. Something neither of us thought possible by being mates but there is no one else for me but you. We bare each others marks but I always wanted to make sure my mate would have something else to sybmol our mateship. I want to give you everything I can, and I know you seem to shy from it but this ring to me is just an extra sign of how much I love you."

My eyes tear up and I blush, because I have not shown such emotion in front of anyone else. It was drilled into me that it is a sign of weakness and being a Queen I couldn't show it. With my mate though, I want him to see every part of who I am and I know with Cohen, he will never judge me.

"I love you, Cohen, so much it hurts. This is beautiful. Thank you." I whisper in his ear, as I push him back to where we are laying in the grass.

Cohen gently turns us over and my back is on the ground with him above me. With slow gentle touches, Cohen starts slide into my heated core.

His lips are softer than the clouds we flew through and I will never tire of them. He starts with slow gentle thrusts, making sure to touch every inch of my body. I do the same with him, as his abs clench when my fingers graze them.

My stomach starts to tighten with my climax building begging for me to release. I hold onto to it wanting to release when Cohen does and it doesn't seem to take long as he starts to slowly speed up.

Our moves and kisses get sloppy as we both fall over the edge. There was not a better way to show our love for each other than what we just experienced. We have centuries to come together and there is never a way I could tire of anything with my mate. Each day has been bringing small surprises my way and I couldn't be happier.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Cute or no?

Will their meadow trip last longer? Or is it time for them to get back to being King and Queen?

Truly hope your enjoying the story!