11. Needing More

Watching Harlow leave with Zalia made Ezekiel let out a different sound I have never heard before, but sounded almost whine like

"I will go get changed into a suite then." I wave to Malik and Kaida.

I dash up the stairs and make it to my closet. May sound like the craziest thing ever for me to think, but all I can think is what her favorite color may be.

Could go with all black to be like when Ezekiel is in his form. Nah, let's go with a black suite and a plain white shirt. It is formal and would fit in great.

Wonder what she may have on for dinner. No matter, as I have without a trace of doubt it will be beautiful on her.

The dinner is not what has me so much in a fuss, as it is the talk we will be having after the dinner. The one thing I truly don't want to let go is her and I barely even know her enough to think this way.

With a glance at the clock, dinner will just about set out on the table. I walk out of my room, and go straight for Harlow's guest room.

An urge to escort her down is strong and I can sense that I have been beat to the punch. Czar stands in the doorway and I see when he holds out his other arm.

Taking my chance I spoke up and said how I wish to escort her down. Czar and Zalia were quick to move and there before me stood my gorgeous mate.

Harlow has on a long floor length deep red dress. The elegance she puts off standing there takes my breath away, and leaves Ezekiel burning up.

I hold an arm out for her, to which she takes. Sparks flow freely and it as if I can finally breath again.

Czar and Zalia must have taken off to the dining room, as we are alone.

I am slow with our descend on the stairs. Not wanting to have her hand off me, I drag this out with walking her down.

Reaching the dining hall, the others are stood behind their chairs.

"Please sit." I smile at the four of them.

They take their seats and I pull out Harlow's helping her to sit. Then I go around and take my seat lastly.

Looking over the table at the meal laid out before us, has my mouth watering quite honestly.

"You out done yourself Kaida." I praise her.

"Thank you. I was not aware what would be enjoyed so there is a slight mixture." Kaida blushes before looking down slightly.

The spread in front of us tonight's main meat is lamb with sides of vegetables and more. With one stealing glance at Harlow, she seems to be in wonder in front of her.

"Everyone please help yourself to any of the dishes around the table." I direct it more to Harlow than anyone else with how she is eyeing several dishes.

Something is there that I have this desire to make sure she is fed and completely content. Maybe it is just being a good person the other half is stronger with her being my mate.

We all start gathering food onto our plates and there is light conversation throughout dinner. Gratitude goes through me that so far none of us have brought up the current issue at hand, as it has been discussed prior to dinner. Leaving this time to just get to know each other, as if we have been long lost friends.

The team effort went into placing all the dishes within the kitchen. Malik and Kaida bid their goodnights and retired to their room. Following in step was Czar and Zalia, they are both wonderful beings.

Harlow stood in a difference stance and directed her attention to me.

"Did you still wish to talk tonight?"

Harlow nods her head. I guide her back to my office and she takes a seat on the couch. Where I join her, leaving a space between us.

There is a perplexing silence that seems to surround the office.

"Do you already regret us being mates?" I come out with the first thing, just to break the uncanny silence.

Harlow's eyes snap to mine. "No, I want to accept this. It is just to many questions as to how would this between us will ever work. First off, we live two seperate lives even if being rulers. What could this bring from other species, should they get mad? Our people could be at risk or against this completely."

She must have thought of it all.

"I am to the point of not giving a damn what others think. We are only ever given one true mate. You are mine, as I am yours. Our mating can be figured out and worked through. My only question to you is. Are you willing to accept me as your mate?" I hold my breath.

Harlow gets a distance look to her eyes.

"I am willing. There is honestly nothing I have ever wanted more than to have my mate. This could mean hardship on the both of us going through with our mating." She breaths out.

That seems as if it is music to my ears, that has never been heard before.

"Mating is something I want with you Harlow, don't doubt it because of me." I smile, sliding over to touch her hand that she accepts.

"Zalia informed me earlier how I always given myself to being Queen of Wolves and it is true. This was something that my mind kept going over all the things it could cause. Now though, I want to allow myself the enjoyment of having my given mate."

Like I said, music to my ears. Just to know she considered everyone else before deciding she wanted this does make sense and warranted.

"There is one thing I want to do." I whisper, before leaning in.

Harlow moves with me, and my lips brush against hers. The sparks lick my skin and spread throughout my entire body. Needing more, I press my lips to hers earning a breathy moan and causing her lips to part. My tongue dives in wanting more of her taste on mine, as our tongues dance in an unending song.

A feel creeps through me and I don't know what it is, but it is something I am not willing to let go.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Everyone excited they are accepting?

Now to see how quick they may complete their bond?