23. Seething

"Why did you ever come onto the Dragon Lands?" My questions start, no sooner than Harlow removing the rogues clothes to show the bare skin

The rogue looks at me with evil intentions. To bad he won't ever be able to get to do anything further. Harlow takes the blade and slices through the skin on his abdomen like it was butter.

I am more than content with asking the questions while she gets to harm the ones under her rule that have tortured others. Part of me wants the blood, but I will settle with the answers. It is a team work we are doing and she would know the best spots to harm the rogues without going to far and killing before we can get something.

Harlow doesn't make a sound as she motions for Czar to step up with the tray. I watch as she trades it out for a blade with a curve tip. The rogue starts to shake in the chains, as this blade is silver and the handle wrapped in rubber to where it won't harm her holding the weapon.

"That is the last time to speak up before the real fun starts. So answer his questions or I, as your Queen, will make sure this is a slow inflicted death." Harlow growls.

"Why were you attacking dragons?" My question comes out as a stern command.

"Told to." The rogue stares at the blade.

"I need more than that. Explain, now." My words turn cold.

"We got notice to complete the task."

"By who?" I fume.

The rogue goes silent. Harlow wastes no time as the blade disappears into the rogue. The creature screams as Harlow's wrist twist the blade as it is removed. Blood pours from the spot.

"Should have answered." Is the only thing I have left to say as we move to the next rogue.

I go over the same questions if not answered by the next four rogues. Each one in this cell slowly being poisoned by the silver and draining of blood.

We move into a different cell and these rogues are already shaking. One seems to have wizzed on itself. I shake my head, maybe this pitiful one will talk.

Harlow nods to me having noticed it as well. So we move to the one the only one in here that just stares at us, with no other movements.

"Let's start with you." I step up with Harlow following suit.

"Who sent you here to attack the dragons?"

"Good luck, is all I have to say." The man snarls out to me.

Harlow is quick to shove a blade into his manly region. It makes me hurt just the thought of that area being tortured. It is hard to just slightly readjust myself without it being known, but one look to Czar and Malik tell me they feel the same.

"Want to rephrase that statement and actually answer my question?"

The rogue just simply shakes in his chains.

"I said good luck because even if you get the name of the person then you won't be able to track him down." The rogue still finds energy to snarl at us.

"What is his name and species?" I command, having at least seeming to go in the right direction.

"I won't betray the rightful King to the wolves." The rogue growls, finding enough strength for his wolf to come out.

I move to watch Harlow as her eyes change color at the threat. She drops the blade to the ground, and wraps her hand around the rogues neck.

"I am the rightful Queen. There is no one else that is rightful! I was born for this and spent my entire life learning and putting everything aside for the throne. There is absoultely no one else fit for my crown. Any one that thinks they have a right should challenge me, but no one has dared step up to the plate. They are all smart enough to know they will lose their life and anyone following someone else should die as well. I will NOT stand for this behavior under my rule!"

Harlow shakes as she tries to prevent shifting in this rather small cell. Within a split seconds time, Harlow's hand is through the rogues chest. The rogues eyes go wide, as Harlow removes his heart.

"Is there anyone within these cells that dares challenge my rule? I will remove your chains and we will fight here and now." Harlow seethes as she drops the rogues heart to the ground.

Not a single sound goes through the dungeon. Czar bows his head as does Malik after she stops talking to show their loyalty.

"I-I know who you're after." The rogue that went on himself, speaks up from our side.

"What is his name?" I command.

"I-I d-don't know his name. I only know where he lives at."

"Tell us everything." I command, at least one seems to be talking after just witnessing what Harlow can and will do.

"Please spare me." The rogue starts to cry.

Harlow steps up to him. With a fast hand she smacks him, leaving behind a bloody mark since she used the same hand that killed the last one.

"Answer his questions and you might get an easy sentencing. Your fellow wolves have apparently started pledging to a wolf that is not loyal to the crown. They are attacking innocent dragons." Harlow growls out.

"He is a rogue, born into it apparently. He lives between this land of the dragons and the one of wolves. There is a den where he sleeps for the night and it is the same place he gathers all the rogues he can find. I don't know how he controls them, but for me he threatened." The rogue starts spilling quickly.

"What did he threaten you with?" I command.

"The threat he done with me is if I didn't follow what he was to say then he would kill my mate, she is a mere human. That is why I am rogue in the first place, my pack would not accept her."

"That is absurd! Every member is to come to me should they have a human mate and we would arrange a settlement for where the mates can live. Most come to live within the royal pack. There should have been no reason your pack section to banish you for something out of our hold. It is the only time a human is allowed to be aware of our presence in the world." Harlow growls.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Finally some type of answers right?

How may they go about this now?